Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I'm still kinda hoping it'll be a Red Hood helmet and cape

killing-joke-1a.jpg

COH is change of head. That was what I meant in my post.
Thnks all of u for ur replies...:),This is what Averone said that the EX will be a COH. I guess will have to wait and see. hope the waiting :impatient:, is not far away....:(

Yesterday was hot toys predator up for pre order.should we expect something for today???i think that the exclusive will have a print also.

Even after the pre-order its going to be a long wait before it ships.

I don't care about the wait I just want to secure one on preorder. I've missed too many preorders lately and don't intend on missing this one. :slap

I don't care about the wait I just want to secure one on preorder. I've missed too many preorders lately and don't intend on missing this one. :slap

Really? With the NRD most of the preorders don't sell out for a long time? Which ones did you miss?

It's gotta be the hat or a throw his head back laughing sculpt, with that stance I don't see too many options...personally I'd prefer Change-O-Hands, with one holding a Joker Fish and the other with a "Bang" gun but that doesn't look like the case.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but they could also do a different styled head. Classic Sprang style Joker, or full on Jim Lee, or something else. If they're gonna go to the effort of sculpting something else for the head, I say do something really different that be highly desirable to fans. But then, they didn't agree with me for first appearance Wolvie head for the PF, so they probably won't agree with me here and will do something boring like a big frown, or a hat, or a more maniacal laugh or something.

This is probably up for pre-order in the coming few weeks. Just follow the newsletter and you should be good to go.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but they could also do a different styled head. Classic Sprang style Joker, or full on Jim Lee, or something else. If they're gonna go to the effort of sculpting something else for the head, I say do something really different that be highly desirable to fans. But then, they didn't agree with me for first appearance Wolvie head for the PF, so they probably won't agree with me here and will do something boring like a big frown, or a hat, or a more maniacal laugh or something.

Great ideas, I'd love a sprang style joker.I dont think though that sideshow will sculpt a new head.it's more easier to add an accessory.I am praying for change of hands !!!!it would be amazing!imagine change of hands with holding the joker kinetic energy cards and a stick like gambit!!!:lol:lol

Really? With the NRD most of the preorders don't sell out for a long time? Which ones did you miss?

I missed out on Rouge, Gambit and Cyclops PF’s, mostly because I was focusing on SW’s at the time. I was real close to pulling the trigger on Gambit but I knew if I did it would only lead to trouble. :stick Then when Rouge came out it was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I tried to order it when I got off work but it was already sold out so I ordered the reg and put the EX on WL. Now I’m collecting other lines as well as SW, so I have to be sure I want something before I order it. I have never canceled a PO but I did like the option if something else came out that I wanted more. NRD’s are good and bad. But I can tell you one thing this Joker is mine! :devil

Are those surrounding items also included? the knife, bomb etc.
It would be GR8 if those accessories were included, but i doubt it...:(.there r too much staff . they were put there for show purposes. Lets hope if the COH is something special not just a different smile or something..:pray:.Even if they put Joker on pre order these couple of weeks, its gonna take ages to be released. March-April-June 2012. On the other hand its good because we r saving money for other staff, too. I cant wait for Batman pf, and Superman pf....:)

It would be GR8 if those accessories were included, but i doubt it...:(.there r too much staff . they were put there for show purposes. Lets hope if the COH is something special not just a different smile or something..:pray:.Even if they put Joker on pre order these couple of weeks, its gonna take ages to be released. March-April-June 2012. On the other hand its good because we r saving money for other staff, too. I cant wait for Batman pf, and Superman pf....:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VPd-fy00rI"]‪Just Friends--OH MY GOD!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Back