Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Yeah ... I think you're right on Bolland. The suit is definitely Bolland. The face and hair look like a blend of Bolland and Lee. My guess is that Bolland was a bit too 80's looking, so they blended in some lee to modernize a bit.

SnakeDoc

I'm definitely getting this, but I wish it was a dead-on Bolland Joker instead of being "kinda sorta" Bolland. Thankfully it isn't full-on Jim Lee, although I like his take on the rest of the Bat Rogues gallery.

i hope they make the superman with the light up eyes, makes him look a little bit evil, lol i like.

oh so for sure by now somebody must know what the exclusive is going to be...

oh so for sure by now somebody must know what the exclusive is going to be...

Averone was at SDCC and asked SSC reps what the EX for this piece is. They didn't hide it. They stated to Averone and a few others that were there, that the EX is a COH. I'm just wondering if they'll throw in a print as well.

I'm imagining that the COH is a sculpt with the hat. Although it'd be nice to get the full trenchcoat that is routinely seen with it.

joker1.jpg

If its just a COH with the hat then I am probably ok with skiping it but if its an entirely different head then I'll have to get it.

It's gotta be the hat or a throw his head back laughing sculpt, with that stance I don't see too many options...personally I'd prefer Change-O-Hands, with one holding a Joker Fish and the other with a "Bang" gun but that doesn't look like the case.

Hey u ss freaks, SS announced that this week will be some suprise stuff on for Pre-order. I do not know if Joker will be one of them as i read somewhere in FB that he is gonna be available to ship sometime near April -June 2012, so someone could say that is too early to put him on Pre-order....:(. Oh and whats does COH stants for???

Hey u ss freaks, SS announced that this week will be some suprise stuff on for Pre-order. I do not know if Joker will be one of them as i read somewhere in FB that he is gonna be available to ship sometime near April -June 2012, so someone could say that is too early to put him on Pre-order....:(. Oh and whats does COH stants for???

It's Change out hands...:)

Hope joker will be up for pre order next week!cause now I'm on vacation

Back