Joker PF Exclusive Waitlist conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so many of us got cancelled previous waitlist including me there r the people who jumped on waitlist after the day it was sold out there's waitlist also cancelled .....so this is totally new waitlist

Will the cancelled waitlist obtain priority? I think sideshow should give priority to the cancelled wait list.

Have there been any conversions for this yet? Not from the reopened waitlist, but people who waitlisted right after the sell out?

Recently? I do not know. But at any point? Yes. When Sideshow closed the wait list (originally) and cancelled some, they certainly did not cancel the entire wait list. And there have been ongoing conversion.

Recently? I do not know. But at any point? Yes. When Sideshow closed the wait list (originally) and cancelled some, they certainly did not cancel the entire wait list. And there have been ongoing conversion.

No i talked to sideshow and they said all of the old wl including mine in sept. was cancelled and the one that started on the 12th is where they will start their conversions.

I look forward to getting that SS email saying they found me one. I'm shocked the waitlist is still up.

I look forward to getting that SS email saying they found me one. I'm shocked the waitlist is still up.

I agree I keep checking everyday to see it down but it is still up there it makes me think they might have a lot of cancellations and we will all convert. :pray:

I agree I keep checking everyday to see it down but it is still up there it makes me think they might have a lot of cancellations and we will all convert. :pray:

There will always be cancellations due to credit card declines etc during shipping time. The chances are good for those at the start of the list especially for an exclusive edition size this large. Then there will be returns due to QC issues etc and another batch will convert then.

There will always be cancellations due to credit card declines etc during shipping time. The chances are good for those at the start of the list especially for an exclusive edition size this large. Then there will be returns due to QC issues etc and another batch will convert then.

Well I don't want a ex joker that has QC issues so if I don't convert before it ships I'll be happy with my reg. joker.

hope mine will convert before shipping :pray:

No i talked to sideshow and they said all of the old wl including mine in sept. was cancelled and the one that started on the 12th is where they will start their conversions.

Well as someone who got on the original wait list, waited about 9 months, and then had it covert (after many others had their wait list cancelled), I can tell you that the original wait list did matter. Otherwise I would have never converted.

Just got on it. Probably to late now. Never noticed it opened back up but worth a try. Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back