Joker PF Exclusive Waitlist conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that about 20 of us will convert soon. :) patience...
Flippers going to have to wait a little longer on this one.

I hope everyone on the forum that is on the wait list can convert that would be nice since it is the first DC piece and all. :hi5:

How did you guys miss the pre order ?

i wasnt one of the early birds... so i didnt catch the worm :D

was a purely 1/6th collector... and now getting into statues

I see,not much difference in prices now.For $100.00 more you get yourself a statue instead of a action figure.

I think it'll take a few weeks before we see a bunch of conversions. This isn't shipping until Aug now. That's if SSC doesn't delay it again.

I heard mid October.

army-troll-face-5mLY9n.jpg

I see,not much difference in prices now.For $100.00 more you get yourself a statue instead of a action figure.

agreed but still collect a few 1/6, mostly batman iron man. really hope this converts or sideshow would have gotten my hopes up for nothing.

Lol now it's more like the same or 50.00 more. Crazy huh? :monkey4
I love the hot toys stuff but the prices I see now on alot of them start at 275.00 to 300ish. Insane I tell you. :cuckoo:

Have there been any conversions for this yet? Not from the reopened waitlist, but people who waitlisted right after the sell out?

Have there been any conversions for this yet? Not from the reopened waitlist, but people who waitlisted right after the sell out?

thats old waitlist totally closed & opened fresh waitlist

Please no! :gah: but I'm glad we are just joking. :rotfl we will all have joker ex soon enough. :clap

our waitlist is intact i m talking abt older one which was in sept..... our waitlist sure will convert close to shipping:1-1:

So they closed the old wait list and opened a new one? Did anyone get wait list cancellation notices before the new list opened? This just seems weird to me that they would cancel the original wait list, remove all those people, only to reopen it.

So they closed the old wait list and opened a new one? Did anyone get wait list cancellation notices before the new list opened? This just seems weird to me that they would cancel the original wait list, remove all those people, only to reopen it.

so many of us got cancelled previous waitlist including me there r the people who jumped on waitlist after the day it was sold out there's waitlist also cancelled .....so this is totally new waitlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back