Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that Joker is incredible!

and that Batmobile just blew me completely away!

amazing work!!!

I cannot clarify on prices as that will be up to Bob to disclose. As for the 1/3 scale they are going to be very limited with a total of around 10 made.

Thanks for clarifying the 1/3 quantity. I also heard he's adding in nose hairs, eye lashes, rooted hair and he doesn't want it to look like a doll so with all that detail I'm surprised he's making as many as 10. Bobby rules.

*edit* Was going through my external hardrive and I just saw Bobby's 1/1 Tumbler pics again. Amazing...

well we have an update for you guys. First off im sure you will know who the tailor of the 1/3 scale joker is once you see the pic. But I received this pic last night of the sample pattern of the joker shirt in 1/3 scale. The 1/6 scale is just for reference in the pic. The pattern was pulled from the 1/1 scale and reduced down to get the actual size. The shirt material used will be printed on blue material to make it look accurate. But Ryan is doing an outstanding job and Bob and I are excited to have him on board working with us.
1-3rd_pattern.jpg

This is going to be amazing! From the sounds of it atleast one should be put in a glass cabinet in a museum for everyone to enjoy :lol

Since Ryan's already making 1/3 clothing, I wonder if he will consider making a 1/6 shirt - the Billy B with the darker colour is the best one out there at the moment, but I wonder if Ryan can top that.

some more progress shots, this will have more hair added as well as eyelashes nose hair etc. about 80% there.
IMG_45712-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4547-2.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4558.jpg
[/IMG]

Ridiculously cool! I think the eyemakeup on the left eye, is the teeniest bit stylised, but that can easily be changed of course. The sculpt is incredible. Home run man! Hair is insane

the 1/3 scale version will be identical with glass eyes and punched in hairs. Bob is truly a one of a kind talent and with Ryans work with the outfit this piece will be museum quality

Back