Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, Bobby doesn't need 1/6! Will there be a DX stand for these? :D

Man that is just so creepy. You'd swear it was a real person in there.

Holy crap!
That is one friggin' awesome looking life-like Joker you got there!
You could seriously make some extra cash by charging people $10 to have their picture taken with the Joker.

No amount of money would make me let strangers stand next to that, LOL.

Seriously, though, looks great man. Would love to see it in person, ha ha.

Can't wait to see TDK costume next to that since he already has the Begins suit there.

Thanks again Gentlemen, 666 great eye, I worked on that so it would be self balancing, it was very important there would be no base, this way it will really have a realistic effect, the pose of the feet was especially important as well.

I think what everyone has said so far sums it up.
This is so good it's kinda creepy, like Heath is staring at us from that table.
Incredible work, beautiful :rock :rock :bow
x :peace

here is an update from Bob. The head has been scanned and this is a pic of the rough head without it being sanded. It looks great and all of the detail is still there.
IMG_55652JPG.jpg

IMG_55582JPG.jpg

IMG_55572JPG.jpg

Do you guys know or can share how this will be mass produced, are you just making the proto and then handing it off to HCG or will you be involved in the production process too?

Do you guys know or can share how this will be mass produced, are you just making the proto and then handing it off to HCG or will you be involved in the production process too?

the 1/3 scale piece is a private piece with only around 10 being made. The piece will be completed by Bob with Ryan tailoring all of the clothes for the piece. The HCG bust will use a different head than the one shown.

Back