Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post their figure built from Onesixthkit? I am from the U.S., where do they ship from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did MJ choi gain permission to use Heath Ledger's likeness when he started selling a sculpt of him?

I'm pretty sure that the representation of The Joker in The a Dark Knight is copyrighted by Warner Bros / DC / Syncopy whoever the owners of the film are.

Hot Toys have to pay for the license to an actor's likeness. Ergo, MJ Choi is a thief and has made monney illegally therefore the re casters (also thieves) shouldn't feel bad stealing from him.

Either way, I couldn't care less because all the Hot Toys' head sculpts of The Joker are terrible so I'm thankful I can actually buy one that is half decent. That being said, the MJ Choi sculpt was wrong with regards to the scars and I had to resculpt them.

People moaning about head sculpts need to chill out.

This hobby is pathetic but I love having figures from my favourite films so...meh.

Hypocrite and proud.
the best post ever made..
in these days the prices of this TOYS (NOT HIGH END COLLECTIBLES.. BUT TOYS)
has changed also due the ridicolous situation we are living now..

Can someone post their figure built from Onesixthkit? I am from the U.S., where do they ship from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at the page before this one you can see my post with my joker from onesixthkit, the over all quality is good you'll just need to get gloved hands from somewhere else (ebay). They ship from Hong Kong, which to me in Seattle took about 6 days to receive, and that was with two days of it sitting at customs in SF. Hope that helps.

My custom - all from ebay parts

latest

Really excellent Joker my friend. My favourite Mr J at 1/6 scale or any scale for that matter. :clap

Here's mine, it's a DX11 resculpt. I have recast the face and started working on it, then I'll sculpt some hair but most will be rooted (I use wool). I have also started a new thread where I post more pics every time I work on it. I'll also make a new jacket and coat, I have a tailor working for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 483
Here's mine, it's a DX11 resculpt. I have recast the face and started working on it, then I'll sculpt some hair but most will be rooted (I use wool). I have also started a new thread where I post more pics every time I work on it. I'll also make a new jacket and coat, I have a tailor working for me.

That's looking great! Let us know if you make casts. ;)

Hey this looks really good, is the entire figure from onesixthkit and do you have any HT jokers to compare it to quality wise?

I don't, but the quality is fine to me, there's some things id like to do to improve it, but for the price of all the pieces its a great value. The whole thing is from onesixthkit, bought some gloved hands off ebay.

hello guys, im new in custom works and i know only few things about how to rehair heads. i did some head and it was terrible hahaha, what the materials do you guys using for rooting hair ? and how could you paint it ? sorry about that but I'm really confusing. thank you all

Almost done! The space left between sculpted hair and forehead will be filled with rooted hair... For more pics check my thread
image.jpg

Guys does this look like a original Adam Joker? Was goinhg to buy off someone but it looks very differn't from his Prime Joker and other more recent ones

Attachments

• jr.JPG
    jr.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 513
Was able to get a DX01 coat for my Joker, I like the darker purple and fit of this coat better than what I had. Also added some of the white weathering around the collar and lapels. What do u guys think?

28077eo.jpg

v5k189.jpg

Nice weathering Supreme_Snake, I weathered my coat a while back and I also weathered his cuffs and some little random bits on his coat also. And that is looking like a nice Joker head sculpt Kodaiv.

So I have had the DX11 since release and the only thing I did to him way back when was to buy a spare coat and weather it. About a year back I bought three of those KO Joker heads from eBay (I like the stock heads from the DX11 but the custom ones are better IMO) and I thought that was my Joker DX11 finished....that was until I seen what Jokes & Bats did to his custom head sculpt and I knew I had to get one.

I want to say a big thanks to Jokes & Bats for his hard work and to honestly say that I now have a mini Ledger Joker in my collection thanks to his wonderful work on the head sculpt. I only needed to gel the hair. Jokes and Bats painted head sculpt has taken my DX11 to another level I feel.

Some pics of my hopefully fully finished DX11 -

Nice weathering Supreme_Snake, I weathered my coat a while back and I also weathered his cuffs and some little random bits on his coat also. And that is looking like a nice Joker head sculpt Kodaiv.

So I have had the DX11 since release and the only thing I did to him way back when was to buy a spare coat and weather it. About a year back I bought three of those KO Joker heads from eBay (I like the stock heads from the DX11 but the custom ones are better IMO) and I thought that was my Joker DX11 finished....that was until I seen what Jokes & Bats did to his custom head sculpt and I knew I had to get one.

I want to say a big thanks to Jokes & Bats for his hard work and to honestly say that I now have a mini Ledger Joker in my collection thanks to his wonderful work on the head sculpt. I only needed to gel the hair. Jokes and Bats painted head sculpt has taken my DX11 to another level I feel.

Some pics of my hopefully fully finished DX11 -

Hair mod really takes it to a whole new level. I want to buy an extra KO head and glue "real" hair on, that's gonna be my next project. Your Joker looks awesome!

anyone had any experience with these heads?

Custom Heath Ledger Joker 1 6 Head Sculpt FOR Narrow Shoulder Body Hottoys DX11 | eBay

which one is the one to get on ebay? so difficult to choose. also is this the right body for the joker? Narrow Shoulder 1 6 Male Action Figure Human Nude Muscular Body TOY TTM18 TTM19 | eBay

I have this one which i believe is a recast from a custom sculpt. I really like it.
Hot Custom Scale Heath Ledger Head Sculpt for Hot Toys Body Joker Custom 1 6 | eBay

The body you found is the same one i have and is the correct body to use.

Back