Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad I did not spend big money on first Sideshow Joker pf on the secondary market. Could not afford to pay off Exclusive Arkham Joker yet, but will next month. He looks awesome!
The orginal is a classic but the arkham joker is just amazing! I also plan on getting the heath ledger joker to pair them all up together.

The orginal is a classic but the arkham joker is just amazing! I also plan on getting the heath ledger joker to pair them all up together.

I'm glad too. The Arkham Joker make look the classic one as a simple ordinary Joker figure.

There's nothing ordinary about the original PF. That's why it goes for decent $$$ in the aftermarket. It's a great interpretation of the classic Joker and still very much in demand. That doesn't take anything away from this Arkham Joker. It looks fantastic as well. Bottom line, they're both out there, just pick whichever one you like best.

my thought as well. the xm will finish off the 1/4 scale set for me, unless someone does cesar or jack.

He is fantastic #533 EX in the house!!!
f1d28a292b02a89eb38a190a6d26675f.jpg
076d56c1005ce0e2ae401f7ee0c35c5e.jpg
17edebe496c363927d2396562845d032.jpg
0227237dcadde896ec6b524ab328da76.jpg

Mine arrived today!
b10dea6035372689f241f092130fea68.jpg

The plaque not for him , it is previous joker's but i wanna know how would he look like with this size or should i get a bigger one. But it looks nice

Umm no.. lol. Put it back :)

Still waiting on my HQ, was supposed to arrive today but I think the mail system is all screwed up from the weather maybe? Both UPS and USPS have frozen tracking updates :(

If I'm not going to use it: in the box it shipped in. If I might switch it out once in a while: in a padded container. You can buy cases that have foam inserts that can be altered to fit specific pieces.
The other heads stay in their original box. The same goes for extra hands and other stuff im not displaying.

Well I feel dumb!!

For you guys having an issue with the jackets lapel. There's nothing wrong with it, it's actually fixable and you just need to pull the piece of fabric out from behind..its tucked in. I originally thought it was cut and stitched wrong but it's just an illusion from being folded so straight and perfect which happened during shipping according to customer service. You'll have a crease which will need to be smooth out but there's nothing wrong with the statue overall.

Back