Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to hear.

Well I feel dumb!!

For you guys having an issue with the jackets lapel. There's nothing wrong with it, it's actually fixable and you just need to pull the piece of fabric out from behind..its tucked in. I originally thought it was cut and stitched wrong but it's just an illusion from being folded so straight and perfect which happened during shipping according to customer service. You'll have a crease which will need to be smooth out but there's nothing wrong with the statue overall.

Got Ex today, almost flawless, missing a button. Put in a part request. Otherwise came out perfect. Odd material they chose for the suit though.

Love the head sculpt, just way too scrawny for my liking.

Yeah, he's super skinny. That's one of the reasons I like the original PF more. The OG PF looks skinny too but he does have SOME meat on his bones. However, AA Joker is super skinny in the video games so they were accurate to the source material. I still think this is a great looking PF. I wish AA Bats looked as good as the AA Joker PF. I would have bought the set if it did.

Just received mine yesterday, and its awesome, but I do have some questions. I just want to make sure that the waxy coating on his suit is normal for this piece, its just a weird feeling texture that caught me off guard and also where they had his legs bound and the insert placed in between his legs, it really wrinkled the material in that section, any thoughts to try and straighten that out?

I was surprised how small the box was when it arrived. Is the box smaller than the Red Skull PF?

Does it look like mine has any defects on the paint? Is there supposed to be "red lines" which I'm assuming are veins along his hairline? There seems to be a lot of purple smudging on the orange vest. Also, is the head supposed to be pretty loose? I feel like the hole they cut for the next to go in was a little big, hence the space for it to feel loose. Looks great though! Are the "gates"/bars on the Arkham base supposed to be folded/bent outward? They feel like plastic, one side looks fine, but the other looks like something had snagged onto it and pulled it outwards a bit, just wondering if that's alright.

The vest is like that in the production pics on the site. The hairline is like that on mine. The fence part of the base is the same on mine.

Cool thanks :hi5: I guess I lucked out getting one without any issues.

I see you have a black dot on his right eye on the Ex head, I had mine replaced because of that..also bc one of his eye had no clear coat and looked weird.
You should check for a replacement head..besides this,everything seems good!

I see you have a black dot on his right eye on the Ex head, I had mine replaced because of that..also bc one of his eye had no clear coat and looked weird.
You should check for a replacement head..besides this,everything seems good!

Do you mean the black mark where I think the eye liner black drizzled in? It's weird, from a foot or two away, it doesn't look as noticeable at all. Do you have a pic of yours? Did they already send you a replacement?

DSC01644.jpg
DSC01645.jpg
DSC01646.jpg
DSC01647.jpg
DSC01648.jpg

Yeah I already had my replacement, I'll post a pic later, it's on my other computer

Anyone think the Ex might come back in stock at some point? Don't want to get on the waitlist because I want to use my points.

Yeah I already had my replacement, I'll post a pic later, it's on my other computer

Cool thanks, I'm curious to see how yours was, along with the gloss issue you had. Everything else on the statue looks alright to you? Any other issues/defects I might not be seeing? Also, I removed the tape and styrofoam stuck between the legs, it bunched up the pants to his knees, im trying to get it to straighten back out, might try steam but here's some updated pics with flash:

That's why i prefer full sculpt. NO need to worry of the cloth material

Got my replacement EX sculpt today, its like night and day. I thought I was being nit picky about the paint job but the new one looks darker(as in better coating of paint), the eyes are nice, and its clean. I was almost tempted to not send a replacement request but seeing as the EX was the only reason I bought the figure I just had to. Sideshow instantly replaced and im going to try and convince them to take the old head back for a repaint and maybe make someone on the waitlist happy. I doubt they will take it though.

Better of late than never..
here are the pics with the dot on one of his eye

WIN_20160321_214604.jpg
WIN_20160321_220524.jpg
WIN_20160321_220601.jpg

Attachments

• WIN_20160321_220524.jpg
    WIN_20160321_220524.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 120
Back