Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this Joker!!

IMG_3703_0713_zpsktqy8sbc.jpg

Ohhh my gosh! your Joker left lapel looks PERFECT!!!

Could you please include more closer photos of the left lapel, i'll appreciate

Sorry I'm at work now, but if it helps my Es# is 106.
Maybe the earlier ones were done correctly? Just a thought.

I passed on Batman since there are SOOOOO MANY coming out, but this Joker really stood out. With all the pictures and positive feedback I had all my payments hit me today so the EX ships out! Next Tuesday can not come soon enough :yess:

I am at work using my phone on break but when I get home I can upload one for you. I am new to the forum and haven't found a way to upload from my iPhone.

My Joker is number 11, the lapel seems fine.
Also very happy with the number, I know it doesn't mean much, but it's the earliest number I have had yet.image.jpeg

Just got mine. Going to open it tonight. Looking forward to it. Still devastated I don't have the laughing head sculpt. I waited too long for this one as is.

I already contacted SS about the lapel and getting a new figure.. This is ridiculous, my second direct order through SS and both had defects.. Not a good start for a new customer.

I already contacted SS about the lapel and getting a new figure.. This is ridiculous, my second direct order through SS and both had defects.. Not a good start for a new customer.

Did they have replacements? This is a pretty low E.S. they may only have regs left.:slap

I been trying to contact them but the chat is not available :(

I been trying to contact them but the chat is not available :(

Fill out the return/replacement form on the bottom of their homepage, thats what support will tell you to do.. send in a photo of the defect. It took them about 5 days to get back to me a few weeks back about my broken Spider-man.. they are pretty slow.

Fill out the return/replacement form on the bottom of their homepage, thats what support will tell you to do.. send in a photo of the defect. It took them about 5 days to get back to me a few weeks back about my broken Spider-man.. they are pretty slow.

Done!

Alright, had to contact support about a replacement for my Spidey so I asked about the Joker replacement while I had the chance. They said a retention team will be able to send out a replacement if one is available. If? I asked. In the event one is not available a full refund or credit will be issued. But they did say one should be available since these just started shipping.

It doesnt bother to be honest, I didnt even notice until someone brought it up. Good eye! ..but in the strange event I do need to part with it one day, I would like it to be 100% accurate to what it should look like. For $500, it better be near perfect.

I just canceled an exclusive and got back the NRD so there should be a lucky waitlister getting it. It looks great in pictures but I want to stick to movie PFs and I don't want to $500 jokers. I wish the Ledger PF was outstanding from day one like this was. That will probably be my joker down the road. Incoming pictures have been great for the arkham joker. It's fun to look and a good sign that they've made a good statue that's delivering on expectations.

So I'm still waiting for SS to charge me for the exclusive Joker, it's been under "processing" for the longest time now and with this being the exclusive and all, I just really need them to start shipping it soon so I can check it for any possible defects. No payment request email, nothing. Anyone encountered similar issues? I've been charged the NRD a long time ago, this just seems a bit off to me.

If your on a payment plan it might be charging later. It is early arriving after all. Before I canceled, mine was scheduled for payments in May and June. It's worth it to check your account page. It might list your payment dates as mine did. It is possible, as I did with classic catwoman, to move up payment if they have them available to ship.

Back