Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, another "great" experience with sideshow's customer service department. I wonder if their csrs get paid a bonus for denying people?

they sent me a googly eyed regular head. I asked for a replacement and got the "these are hand-painted, so of course you can get one with googly eyes, and all of our replacements are the same" line.

I then asked to still send me one and I would pay out of my own pocket to ship my head back to them. surely no harm in that, right?

well, nope. can't do it. But, I can send my statue back for a refund - minus of course the shipping costs both ways, since there is "nothing wrong with it".

I don't expect perfection...but to hide blatant flaws behind the "there are individually painted" line and to force customers to eat the shipping costs both ways (which is quite expensive from Canada) is disgraceful.

shame on you Sideshow.

Received exclusive yesterday. 175/1000. Also had note stating Sideshow opened and inspected for QC issues or defects. Too bad retail box did not come in a plastic bag like all other before it. Very happy with him and glad I passed on paying North of 600.00 for the first Joker pf by Sideshow. This one looks much better.

IMG_20160412_200032.jpg
IMG_20160412_200053.jpg

Still haven't received mine, it's supposedly still on the way to the HK warehouse.

What gives, Sideshow?? :gah:

Still haven't received mine, it's supposedly still on the way to the HK warehouse.

What gives, Sideshow?? :gah:

Me too, I spoke to them yesterday and they said could still be another 1-2 weeks, apparently the HK warehouse normally gets stock first but for some reason this item is the exception! Sorta spoils the point of ordering on day 1...

Me too, I spoke to them yesterday and they said could still be another 1-2 weeks, apparently the HK warehouse normally gets stock first but for some reason this item is the exception! Sorta spoils the point of ordering on day 1...

No, at least you'd be able to get your hands on the exclusive, and then use points on it if so desired. I ordered mine when the exclusive was already on the waitlist, so no chance to use points or discount vouchers. Had SS credit either way in my case, so it wasn't so bad.

Received exclusive yesterday. 175/1000. Also had note stating Sideshow opened and inspected for QC issues or defects. Too bad retail box did not come in a plastic bag like all other before it. Very happy with him and glad I passed on paying North of 600.00 for the first Joker pf by Sideshow. This one looks much better.

Mine didn't come in a plastic bag either.

No, at least you'd be able to get your hands on the exclusive, and then use points on it if so desired. I ordered mine when the exclusive was already on the waitlist, so no chance to use points or discount vouchers. Had SS credit either way in my case, so it wasn't so bad.

Yep, I meant there's no difference to ordering on day 1 or weeks afterwards, it's pot luck when you actually receive the item.

My EX just shipped. Hoping for a good one with no googly eyes. Depending on how I like it may go for the AA Batman to go with it.

Day one I ordered the EX on flex. Changed it to full pay a couple of weeks ago and I was told by CS they will process it in May when they get there next batch. :(

Day one I ordered the EX on flex. Changed it to full pay a couple of weeks ago and I was told by CS they will process it in May when they get there next batch. :(

That sucks. Glad I paid my last 3 flex payments over a week ago and got him when I did.

Just got email with charging notice, this will finally be shipping on 24th April for me

Mine have some QC problem which need to be replaced,hope they solve it properly,I will appreciate that very much.

Mine have some QC problem which need to be replaced,hope they solve it properly,I will appreciate that very much.

keep us updated. I was not allowed a replacement and told the imperfections were...well, not imperfections...so I would have to eat the shipping costs if I returned it.

What issues?

Black painting overflowed to eye which part of it be covered,EX head.
And some of dirt existed on his face and hair,service told this is not QC problem however obviously the overflowing is,the EX head is too important,I need to continue to talk to SSC.

Yup! They did

How did you destroy the head? I put mine in a plastic bag and put a hammer to it but it's not breaking.

The new one seems to look good. No flaws compared to the old head, right?

Old:

Do you mean the black mark where I think the eye liner black drizzled in? It's weird, from a foot or two away, it doesn't look as noticeable at all. Do you have a pic of yours? Did they already send you a replacement?

View attachment 256966
View attachment 256967
View attachment 256979
View attachment 256980
View attachment 256981

Back