John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum - May 17, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: John Wick: Chapter 3 - May 17, 2019

So Jeremy Jahns said it’s better than 2 but not as good as 1.

Oh oh I thought 1 was the same as BP and Spiderman Into the Spiderverse (hate that damn title), way too overhyped.

JW1 was just an ok movie for me so I never wasted time watching the 2nd and based of JJ reviews sounds like I chose wisely lol.

I keep reading that he’s invincible in 3.....yawn.

Oh oh I thought 1 was the same as BP and Spiderman Into the Spiderverse (hate that damn title), way too overhyped.

JW1 was just an ok movie for me so I never wasted time watching the 2nd and based of JJ reviews sounds like I chose wisely lol.

They're ok, I'll watch them at home once each. It's just endless fight choreography.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wonder when the saturation point will be in the franchise

Maybe this should be the last one for a while :dunno

I thought this IS the last one. No?

Yeah, it was always meant to be a trilogy.

Surprised there aren’t more people talking about this one. Just saw it and really enjoyed it. Regarding the trilogy completing though,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Seen it last night. It was terrible. Elements that undermine the character we love, annoying long fights that doesn't seem to lead anywhere and
Spoiler Spoiler:

Seen it tonight also, very disappointed.

Yes, he's invincible like every 80's action hero or your boy Cap. :dunno

I like JW2 more than JW1. From what I've heard, there's more variety in the action in JW3, so I'm looking forward to that. You don't watch a JW movie because of the drama. :lol It's all about the action, and watching super assassins be afraid of John Wick because he's so awesome.

The plot was complete garbage in this one. obviously were getting a chapter 4.

But man, the action did not disappoint.

It's not as good as 1 but it's a hell of a lot better than 2. 3 brings back a little bit of the humanity in the story that actually made you invested in the characters in the first one and it brings in a kick ass villain, two things that the 2nd movie was sorely missing.

I will say this does have, hands down, the best action of the series so far. The 2 v 1 in the end rivaled the very similar scene in the 1st raid movie, it's truly one of the best hand to hand fight scenes I've seen in a pure action movie in years. This movies worth it just for the action scenes but it does veer down the comic book rode a bit to much for me to put it above 1.

Yeah, it was always meant to be a trilogy.

lol oh you couldn't be more wrong, having seen the film this doesn't even come close to finishing the story. There's going to be so many of these movies lol

The 2 v 1 in the end rivaled the very similar scene in the 1st raid movie, it's truly one of the best hand to hand fight scenes I've seen in a pure action movie in years.

That part was great but, having seen what both of those same martial artists/actors can do in the actual Raid 1 & 2 movies, when they started losing I couldn't help but feel like I was watching parents pretend to lose when play-wrestling their child. :lol

That part was great but, having seen what both of those same martial artists/actors can do in the actual Raid 1 & 2 movies, when they started losing I couldn't help but feel like I was watching parents pretend to lose when play-wrestling their child. :lol

It was funny to me, when watching that scene I was like this is straight out of the raid, just to look up the actors after the movie just to find out the very scene that JW3 reminded me of was the scene that had the same actors in it in the raid lol.

Its Asian Cinema Invincible..

Who cares? The fight scenes in this are top notch chorography.

I like the first one but ended up not enjoying the last 20 min... It got a bit goofy.

2nd one was OK. Had some good action but everybody kept running at JW even thought they had guns which got boring.

Part 3 had some of that..

The first two I left the theaters a bit disappointed over the promise of what could have been.

This one delivered IMO.

Great stuff.

Yes, he's invincible like every 80's action hero or your boy Cap. :dunno

I like JW2 more than JW1. From what I've heard, there's more variety in the action in JW3, so I'm looking forward to that. You don't watch a JW movie because of the drama. :lol It's all about the action, and watching super assassins be afraid of John Wick because he's so awesome.

Agreed.. We are going to start complaining about invincible action hero's now :lol

I think you will Dig this Clown. Variety of Action is Fun..

Love the German Shepherds

The plot was complete garbage in this one. obviously were getting a chapter 4.

But man, the action did not disappoint.

Yeah not too much plot..

But I cant get over that it was basically 2 hrs and 10 min of action and I never got sick of it.

Back