John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum - May 17, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: John Wick: Chapter Three - May 17, 2019

I STILL need to see the second one, but I really enjoyed the first movie.

First pic of Wick 3. I love the atmosphere, the use of colors, shadows and neon lights. At least we know the film will be as good looking as chapter 2.

2kCocG7.png

Can’t wait....really looking forward to this!!

As much as I would want as many of these as I could get - I know that this will work best as a three film arc, and the character and narrative will be better for it. I get a feeling John won't make it out of this one.

The Continental interests me because it builds the world around the films - if it is executed properly then it will better the trilogy. Especially if Keanu drops in for cameos.

The only thing that could really sway me with a fourth movie is a prequel. I know that's a dirty word, and it removes the mystery of it all, but after the trilogy it's the most logical way to go.

I saw the Hotel Artemis trailer in front of Deadpool and thought it was a Continental movie.

New flick coming out Artemis looks like it could take place in John Wicks world.

I think JW2 is better than the first one. I hope they keep expanding that world of assassins, it's so cool. My only criticism of JW and JW2 is that their climaxes don't really reach an apex, it just stays on the same level as the previous action, so there's no build up to one big climatic action sequence. Hopefully JW3 has that big ending.

I have a soft spot for hitmen. :lol

Leon is one of my favorites, and these seems pretty similar.

This is better than Hitmen, imo.

Leon is better as far as the acting, and drama, but Wick, especially part 2 is visually great, and both have great gun and hand to had combat action.

First pic of Wick 3. I love the atmosphere, the use of colors, shadows and neon lights. At least we know the film will be as good looking as chapter 2.

2kCocG7.png

That is one of the great things about this franchise. The visuals are so well thought out and planned. It really adds to the mood of the JW world, and even lends itself to the storytelling. Can't wait to see more of this. I wonder how long until they drop a teaser or a trailer.

I've seen some other set photos, but they probably fall into spoiler territory, so I won't post them. However, in one of them he seems to have gone back to the all back/dark grey outfit from JW1. Black shirt and tie. No vest like in JW2 tho.

We're finishing up in NY shortly and moving to Toronto.

Back