John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum - May 17, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: John Wick: Chapter 3 - May 17, 2019

You all don't understand how much i love this franchise. The first John Wick blew me away. What an epic trailer this is my one most anticipated movies of the year along with Endgame and believe it or not Star Wars.

You all don't understand how much i love this franchise. The first John Wick blew me away. What an epic trailer this is my one most anticipated movies of the year along with Endgame and believe it or not Star Wars.

John Wick on horseback > Avengers team

I loved the first one but honestly wasn't that excited by the second. Maybe it deserves a rewatch... Parabellum seems to be the second but cooler, more stylish and honed to perfection so I will definitely give it a watch

I may be biased here but if they knock out #3 this will be in my top 10 best trilogies of all time. It doesnt make the 5 that has in no particualr order star wars original trilogy, lord of the rings, TDK, godfather and maybe toy story for the last spot.

My kids and I can't wait to see this. Trailer is fantastic.

Hk30zwt.jpg

This is like John Wick vs the World. He’s in the desert! Was hoping he’d run into Arthur and Mera. Show Aquaman a real bad ass!

It's nice and refreshing just to have that much bad*** in a movie in today's world.

Just saw the latest trailer for this today. Man, me and my 2 sons can't wait to see this.

This in my opinion has won the battle of the trailers for my style movies. Beats endgame (i know they are not showing much), beats Shazam and Captain Marvel. Can't wait for this.

This looks nuts ! Was hugely disappointed in John Wick two. This looks like it should’ve been the sequel to being with.

Back