John Doe WIP Sculpt! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the fast replies. So did you guys just keep the jackets and vests? I'm wondering if I would be better off hunting down painted headsculpts and bashing them instead of waiting for a decent deal to turn up and then fixing them up.

Yeah I kept the jackets and vests. I really like Mills' jacket. If you can snag a pair of the full sets I would go that route. Like Wake and Pop said they need some love, but most figures do. I also switched the pants on my Mills in addition to doing all the upgrades that have been mentioned. I actually enjoy fixing my figures up though. To me it makes them a little more personal, and I've come across a lot of cool stuff hunting down parts that I wouldn't of known about otherwise.

Oh BTW, forgot to mention... for anyone who hasn't yet seen my next diorama project (a collaboration with TheReverend who's doing the build) here are some pics... Sean Dabbs of WGP sculpted the victim!

Inspiration:

seven-sloth-victim-movie.jpg

76b7c88944f9b728afd41a6ff0608360_zps5b0319da.jpg

DSC_1619_zpsc04dfe2e.jpg

Screenshot2013-07-25at24307PM_zps2ab1f817.png

2013-06-11171851_zps85bf52db.jpg

Here is the link for the WIP thread...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127317

Hi everyone !!

I'm sorry I don't mean to change the subject here, but I just spent an hour trying to find a thread about the Iminime lethal weapon Riggs and Murtaugh figures, and much to my surprise I didn't find any, except that one thread that didn't even make it to a second page. I asked my best brother emarae and he advised me to post it in this thread..

I know this is totally off topic, but I just wanted to share my excitement LOL. These are my holy grails. Amazing figures of iconic characters from epic movies... So here it is.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLsiC4p4-MY[/ame]

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm new on this board, and I've never really been an active member of any board before so I'm kinda lost. If there is a more appropriate thread where i could post this please let me know.

Thanks brothers !

Anyone who bought this figure, can you please post some pics, I can't find any inhand shots for the life of me haha, really curious how this came out.

Thanks Pop! Still not feeling that headsculpt and definitely not the body/white shirt. After just getting the Se7en guys was interested in this but think I will pass on tracking one down.

That's probably the general consensus hence why we never saw an in hand pic surface. It's too bad because the paint job was really top dog. In person this has incredible realism but it lacked the other important aspects like likeness and a proper body which would've made this more popular

Without a influx of available HT Bruce lee bodies this figure was impossible to get right. Should have been neckless sculpt. Which ironically would've fixed the issues with the overly thick neck that the sculpt has now. Maybe a police precinct version could be bashed with some success as that one is much more covered up. Still would need sculpted forearms

Ahhh...Were they selling keaton bruce wayne at Famcon? I feel like it's an easy way to buy back old Iminime stuff at that place but I can never go since I'm from Canada. :(

Back