Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New Version)

Great!!, Nice pics there and great job Joe B. Keep'em coming.

Hi I'm new here but are you taking commission for this figure I have been wanting this figure so bad and your work looks sick good work

Hey man, sure we can talk more about it. I'm heading off to sleep right now, but if you are interested, I can PM you tomorrow and we can discuss. Thanks for the props.

And to Matt (Freakshow)... next time spend money on getting yourself a better camera instead of one of my figures. :lol

Joking my friend. Thanks for sharing. I've been there with the phone cameras. If you notice my pics greatly improved later in the thread because I bought myself a DSLR. It helps a lot especially in this hobby.

Great!!, Nice pics there and great job Joe B. Keep'em coming.

Thanks Papito, It's hard work but I enjoy it as I'm sure you are well aware of doing some great work there yourself. I look forward to seeing more progress on your thread as well.

Wow my husband loves Jason. He would flip for this one. i saw your work in your other custom thread but this one looks different. Is this different then the one you have there? This one looks more accurate. Either way, great work.

Hey, yes my Jason in this thread is the same one from the other but more updated. I never posted the final pics in my other thread of him. The major differences were I re-dyed his clothes a more accurate color and adjusted the rip spots some more to be more screen accurate as well. I also sculpted out his left shoulder more to show through the ripped shirt. I replaced his Hockey mask with a better one. Thanks for looking.

Great job you did! Are you still doing commisions? l would love a part 8 head and mask :)

I have a couple of Jason 8 masks ready to go and I do have a part 8 head sculpt that I am still working on completing. It was for another commission that someone flaked out on. If you are really interested, PM me and we can discuss in more detail.

New version coming soon built on a 14" DC Direct body. :horror

Look forward to what you've done, but why a 14 inch body?

Look forward to what you've done, but why a 14 inch body?

Hey Papito, how've you been?

I already did a few of the others as you know and I wanted to do a special one off version. These DC Direct bodies are bigger and muscular. It would make a great Kane Hodder looking body when all said and done. So I figured since Jason has been done to death at this point, let me try something a little different with him. :)

I have another character that I am in the process of making that will be an original idea that I am also using a DC Direct body for because I need him to be bigger than the standard looking 1/6 figure.

Cool beans. I've been fine bro. I only ask because 14'' will equate to about 7 feet, but as a one off as you mention makes sense. looking forward to what you're cooking up with Jason and your original piece.

Cool beans. I've been fine bro. I only ask because 14'' will equate to about 7 feet, but as a one off as you mention makes sense. looking forward to what you're cooking up with Jason and your original piece.

Oh I totally get what your saying. In the case of the orignal character I'm working on, I do want to equate him to being a larger person than a typical 1/6 scale figure. So in reality if they were life size, he would be around 7 feet tall.

The Jason is just a one off like I mentioned. It's like my own Premium Format version just not quite as big. :lol He's not meant to fit in with the SS Jasons or anything like that.

Stay tuned.....:)

Long time since I've bumped this thread. Here's a video I put on YouTube today showing my Part 8. I also have a new one in the making that I will finish soon and post here.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDwv9LCzp0A&feature=plcp[/ame]

Ok this video doesn't directly relate to this thread until the end. I show my new Jason Takes Manhattan head sculpt that will be part of a new full figure soon that I will post here when done.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cimw58hbgE[/ame]

has anyone told you that you sound alot like Penn Jillette... unless you are the real Penn Jillette lol

has anyone told you that you sound alot like Penn Jillette... unless you are the real Penn Jillette lol

LOL no that is a new one for me. I wasn't sure who you were talking about so I looked up his name and then I knew who you meant once I saw what he looked like. I may sound like him but I look nothing like him. :lol

Nice work on part 8 and jason goes to hell they look bad_$$ any for sale:yess:

Nice work on part 8 and jason goes to hell they look bad_$$ any for sale:yess:

Thanks!!! The part 8 might be up for sale soon. Also I have a reworked part 7 Jason in anotehr thread and video that I am selling as well.

He's coming....getting close. I am waiting on some things first before I build this.....

DSC_1418-1.jpg

Great Pt. VIII headsculpt, joebizz34. Really enjoyed the video, too. I'm also really curious about the exclusive teddy bear that came with Jason. Like you were saying, I could see it being from a deleted scene. If so, shame it didn't find it's way into the film, as a quick 2 or 3 second shot of him blankly staring at his old bear in his bedroom (just going from memory, here, it's been 10+ years since I've seen Freddy vs Jason) would've been neat. Kind of humanizes Jason a little bit whenever he blanks out looking at something from his past, IMO.

Back