Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the Jason Ron, well done buddy, he looks slimy/wet as hell. :clap

On a side note my Brother who has never seen any of the Friday the 13th movies (apart from the Remake, FVJ and Jason X) watched the first one with me last week and then the second one last night. Eventually we will work our way through the whole set but he commentated today that he is really looking forward to seeing 'Jason takes Manhattan' because he can't wait to see Jason running amok in the big apple. :horror :cuckoo: :thud:

I didn't have the heart to tell him (he hates spoilers and would punch me in the face if I said anything) that the name of the film is one of the major flaws of the film because as we know Jason is only in New York for the last part of the movie, so he will have to be disappointed like the rest of us when he first views it, poor sod. :rotfl

Loving the Jason Ron, well done buddy, he looks slimy/wet as hell. :clap

On a side note my Brother who has never seen any of the Friday the 13th movies (apart from the Remake, FVJ and Jason X) watched the first one with me last week and then the second one last night. Eventually we will work our way through the whole set but he commentated today that he is really looking forward to seeing 'Jason takes Manhattan' because he can't wait to see Jason running amok in the big apple. :horror :cuckoo: :thud:

I didn't have the heart to tell him (he hates spoilers and would punch me in the face if I said anything) that the name of the film is one of the major flaws of the film because as we know Jason is only in New York for the last part of the movie, so he will have to be disappointed like the rest of us when he first views it, poor sod. :rotfl

Thanks man and I hear ya on Jason 8. :lol some have joked saying the title should have been called Jason Takes a Cruise.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks man and I hear ya on Jason 8. :lol some have joked saying the title should have been called Jason Takes a Cruise.

No problem buddy.

Yeah it has it flaws and that title is more suited to the film Ron but I have a sweet spot for the movie and look forward to seeing it again. At least when he is in New York the scenes are somewhat memorable.

No problem buddy.

Yeah it has it flaws and that title is more suited to the film Ron but I have a sweet spot for the movie and look forward to seeing it again. At least when he is in New York the scenes are somewhat memorable.

Oh yeah I agree. The movie has its charm and one of my favorite looks for Jason. It's toxic Jason. :)

Oh yeah I agree. The movie has its charm and one of my favorite looks for Jason. It's toxic Jason. :)

Yeah it is up there as one of my favourite Jason looks as well and it also has one of the best scenes in the whole Friday the 13th franchise, (Jason vs. Boxer).

Toxic Jason. :lol -

Toxie_vs__Jason_bydeadhunterkd.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah it is up there as one of my favourite Jason looks as well and it also has one of the best scenes in the whole Friday the 13th franchise, (Jason vs. Boxer).

Toxic Jason. :lol -

Toxie_vs__Jason_bydeadhunterkd.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep and out of all the Friday movies...he is the most creative with his kills in this one. He doesn't rely on his machete in this movie.

Yep and out of all the Friday movies...he is the most creative with his kills in this one. He doesn't rely on his machete in this movie.

Good point Ron.

Who needs a Machete when you have a guitar.

Back