Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New Version)

Awesome work there J. I really like your style there. You are greatly improving your technique and I really love how you did your clothes.

Thanks my friend. This forum keep me going to try and get better and better.

DSC_0219-3.jpg

Bro this thing is Killer right there..WOW! Really beefed up, those boots look great, the stance is amazing. Awesome Job my friend! You maybe got me going for number 8...I want that now...lol

Ha Ha, I hear ya!! Thanks man. Seeing other members part 8 is what got me going originally. This forum causes a chain reaction to seek out 1/6 scale awesomeness. :hi5:

Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (Updated with better pictures)

I think I've died and gone to heaven!!! LOL, dude look at you!! You nailed it my friend. When I first joined here I was so upset that I missed out on a lot of chances to get Jason customs from other members. You just took that feeling and wiped it clean brother. I am so pumped to get this!! PM sent about payment and I sent you one about the part 6 as well. Please tell me you are doing more Jasons. :clap

Ha Ha, I'm glad I could help you there. LOL, I felt the same way when I first joined. I couldn't believe all the stuff going on here that I was missing. I'm honored to be a part of the community here.

Check your PM, I replied. :wave

just keeps getting better and better, amazing work my friend!

Well your hard work is showing. That is a fine piece you got there and cannot wait to have mine!!

Very good work Mr. Bizz. He looks awesome.

Ah man I feel like a little kid at X-mas waiting. :rotfl

working on a 9inch JTM and i always look at your work to reassure me the accuracy of the rips and tears, amazing figure man.
love the last shot by the way

working on a 9inch JTM and i always look at your work to reassure me the accuracy of the rips and tears, amazing figure man.
love the last shot by the way

Wow great man. Good luck and have fun with it. Thanks for the props.

Freakshow's Jason 8 is done and on it's way!!! I am now working on the part 6 for him.

Freak, if you want to post pics of him here on this thread feel free. I hope you like. :wave

Dude, I received it last week and just wow. I don't have a good camera to take pics but I am working on it and will post here. It looks just as good as the one pictured here if not better. I will show it off real soon. Thanks again Ron and positive feedback has been left. :wave

Dude, I received it last week and just wow. I don't have a good camera to take pics but I am working on it and will post here. It looks just as good as the one pictured here if not better. I will show it off real soon. Thanks again Ron and positive feedback has been left. :wave

Pics-Pics-Pics-Pics:gah: lol. Can't wait to see them too.

Ok I promise I will try to take some tonight with my crappy phone camera. It's a beautiful piece.

Ok guys here are some pics attached. I don't have an online photo site since I'm not usually into taking a lot of pics so I'm just going with the attachments. Sorry for the poor quality but like I said, I only have a phone camera. The pics with his mask off is really bad because the flash on this phone kept washing it out completely. So I took those without a flash so you could at least make out the face. As you can see though, Ron pretty much duplicated his original sculpt and in person it has a much better paint job and better detail then the first one you saw pics of on here. The clothing match almost to a tee. I don't have a stand yet for him but he stands really good on his own. I promise I will take better pics once I get a better camera.

Here's the last 2 I couldn't add to the first post because it limits you to 5 files. Once again sorry for the poor quality. My pics do not do the figure any justice that's for sure.

Hi I'm new here but are you taking commission for this figure I have been wanting this figure so bad and your work looks sick good work

Back