Joebizz34's 1/6 Star Wars Customs-*Update-Hoth Luke!* )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 Star Wars Customs-*Update-Re-worked Marmit Sandtroopers!* )

Lots :f good stuff in here, Ron. I live seeing Jew stuff from you. I especially love X-Wing Luke and the Sandies.

Are are you mixing /using to get that great sand weather look? I've seen a lot of people weather there Sandies and I want to take a crack at weathering the little ones for practice.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Lots :f good stuff in here, Ron. I live seeing Jew stuff from you. I especially love X-Wing Luke and the Sandies.

Are are you mixing /using to get that great sand weather look? I've seen a lot of people weather there Sandies and I want to take a crack at weathering the little ones for practice.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Fiend,

Thanks!! Yeah the Sandies are a mix. I had weathered one a long time ago just using paint. However recently I went back and re-did him along with the other 2 using weathering powder. It's similar stuff to that Fullers Earth stuff to create a dirty/dusty appearance. However this set came with multiple colors to use. If you wet the powder a little, it has a stronger effect but I didn't want to overdue it and make them look muddy instead of just dirty.

Ok guys, here's my YouTube vid for the Marmits and my re-vamped X-Wing Hoth Luke that I showed a while back but finally got around to showing him in a vid. I also shortened the neck on him more to fit to scale of the outfit better. Pics of him as well will follow.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9Gn52EiBc[/ame]

Here's pics of my Luke now with a shorter neck to fit the body better.

nice stuff...i really like what you are doing...nice to come back and see some updates on old stuff..keeps things fresh..you know?

are you excited about the hoth luke and han coming out now? i cant believe they are doing them finally...woot!!

Thanks man...and yes I am excited!! My wallet isn't but I sure am. :lol

Re: My 1/6 Hasbro Star Wars customs (Updated with custom Hasbro Wampa)

Saweet Vid! Glad you like the sabers, you have an awesome collection. I appreciate the props!

Not really Hasbro related but very much Star Wars related. :)

I have a new vid showing off some of my latest re-worked Star Wars stuff and also some very cool Cathode Sabers in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzXz7Pc7bs

Re: My 1/6 Hasbro Star Wars customs (Updated with custom Hasbro Wampa)

Saweet Vid! Glad you like the sabers, you have an awesome collection. I appreciate the props!

No problem man and thanks. You deserve the props for those awesome sabers. I'll be on the look out for more done by you!!

Here's a quick crappy phone pic of my WIP Re-weathered Empire Boba Fett Medimix. I was totally inspired by Seb's version he posted and I mimicked some of what he did to improve the figure. I have weathered the armor and outfit more including adding a blue tint to the jump suit. I also touched up the paint job on the helmet. In this photo, the blue tint is not as noticeable but will be when I take pics with my SDLR Camera. I will have better pics on the way once I am totally finished with him.

9425130890_25cf0dd900_c.jpg

Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 Star Wars Customs-*Update-Re-worked Medimix ESB Boba!* )

Ok here are better pics of my re-worked Medimix ESB Boba.

9456271538_a518a49708_b.jpg

9456272572_3905b07b79_b.jpg

9453491233_561aedc5fa_b.jpg

9453490877_ff175e7d36_c.jpg

Here's a couple of more with him standing aside his ROTJ counter part Fett. More pics on just that version later.

9453490269_d42aac1ac2_b.jpg

9456270938_71eaefd024_b.jpg

9456270938_71eaefd024_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:bow

Awesome mate, now I have to learn how to properly weather.

Awesome mate, now I have to learn how to properly weather.

:bow[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! Yeah I know what you mean. Weathering is not as easy as it looks. It takes practice and a lot of patience to get the right effect you want. I'm still learning and always trying to improve.

Those look really, really good. Nice work. :)

Ok so here are more pics of my ROTJ Medimix Boba Fett. Same idea as the ESB one. The helmet, belts, shoes, wookie braids, shoe covers, jetpack and armor are Medicom. The gun, hands, jumpsuit, weapons in the pocket are Sideshow. The body is a Hot Toys Slim.

9463021958_f2d3d09d6a_b.jpg

9460240957_b4f1e0a8c8_b.jpg

9460240573_7e872cbde5_b.jpg

9460240217_a45af45821_c.jpg

9460239879_deff87fa73_b.jpg

Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 Star Wars Customs-*Update-Re-worked Medimix ESB/ROTJ Boba!* )

My work in progress Biker Scout. Right now it's all Hasbro with the exception of the body swap and hollowed out helmet. My challenge on this one is to see how good I can get it without swapping out Hasbro parts. :lol However I have seen others on eBay and Seb upgrade certain pieces that do greatly improve the figure which is why I still call this a WIP. I may change more things before considering him done. More pics to come but for now here are a few.

9463824856_9272041b99_b.jpg

9463825222_d42486084b_b.jpg

9463825578_e12eb8d9da_b.jpg

Back