Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he use the gun in his left hand in the movie? Can't remember off the top of my head?

Did he use the gun in his left hand in the movie? Can't remember off the top of my head?

He does.

Phillips says in the commentary that when Arthur is in control , he is right handed. When joker runs the show, he is left handed. Joker shoots the gun the entire movie with his left. And there is a scene where Arthur is writing in his journal, he stops. Then gives a smirk and changes to his left hand. Joker appeared for a second to write the joke.

Re: Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

He does.

Phillips says in the commentary that when Arthur is in control , he is right handed. When joker runs the show, he is left handed. Joker shoots the gun the entire movie with his left. And there is a scene where Arthur is writing in his journal, he stops. Then gives a smirk and changes to his left hand. Joker appeared for a second to write the joke.
What does the HD have commentary or you talking about the extras? Cuz on blu ray no commentary with the movie.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

What does the HD have commentary or you talking about the extras. Cuz on blu ray no commentary with the movie.

It?s an iTunes exclusive. Redeem your movie through movies everywhere and watch it in iTunes.

It?s an alright commentary and he doesn?t spoil what?s real and what isnt because he wants the viewers to decide for themselves.

Re: Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

It?s an iTunes exclusive. Redeem your movie through movies everywhere and watch it in iTunes.

It?s an alright commentary and he doesn?t spoil what?s real and what isnt because he wants the viewers to decide for themselves.
Ment 4k lol. That cool, might have to check it out.

He does.

And another one I heard is that he was fully set on killing himself on the Murray show until he was hit by that taxi, and then suddenly the rush of adrenaline made him decide to kill Murray instead. Although I can't say that really comes through in the movie that well. It felt to me like something he just decided to do once he saw his comedy routine being mocked again, or later on when being berated by Murray on the show.

25B293F4-46AE-4126-8553-562765E3633D.jpg

The suit on the MToys is decent though. It looks baggy like it should, and the body also seems relatively small. The TE body and suit however is unforgivable personally, especially for the price.

I saw some initial prictures of the TC suit on this thread, and it looked pretty decent (the one with a custom rooted hair head sculpt). But then there were some pictures of it on the TE body, and that looked bad. But I think that is becuase of how big the TE body is, it's so incorrect - the suit just looked so full. I think a really skinny body and the TC suit will look good. For me, that's the best option, considering price, accuracy etc.

When it does arrive, please do post pics on here! And by the way, which body are you planning to use with it?

I totally agree with you about the TE suit and horrible body. For now I did'nt receveid the new suit and I am planning to use the coo model narrow shoulders body on the toy center suit. I think I'll try to repaint the Arthur Head for a bathroom custom.

Actually my TE joker looks like that (I use pins to shape the suit):

jok04.jpg

jok01.jpg

This one has filters on it but it's how I pose him now.

jok03.jpg

I totally agree with you about the TE suit and horrible body. For now I did'nt receveid the new suit and I am planning to use the coo model narrow shoulders body on the toy center suit. I think I'll try to repaint the Arthur Head for a bathroom custom.

Actually my TE joker looks like that (I use pins to shape the suit):

View attachment 477137

View attachment 477138

This one has filters on it but it's how I pose him now.

View attachment 477139

Yh, the suit and body is what puts me off. It's pivotal to the character, and i'm not good at customising clothes etc. If I can get the head sculpts separately, I don't feel i'm missing out on much. My TC suit should be here soon, in the next few days. I'll see how it looks.

A very narrow body is essential for this figure, so that body sounds good. But it's just that TE jacket, it's way too puffy, that it'll always give the figure a bigger look. The jacket needs to be a really thin and flexible cloth, so it can sit tightly on the body. You have managed to make it look smaller, but the chest of the figure and the proportion of the jacket is just too big unfortunately.

he was fully set on killing himself on the Murray show until he was hit by that taxi, and then suddenly the rush of adrenaline made him decide to kill Murray instead...

That sounds like a dumb fan theory.

You can almost see him change his mind while on stage with Murray, when he refers to his joke book and sees that line about your death making cents.

Anyway, for those keeping track, my Joker for some reason decided to take a train up to San Jose (Northern California) over the weekend instead of coming to my home. He's there now so says the post office but is on his way back to me. I hope that made cents to him.

I haven't been here in a while, had to sell off most of my 12 inch stuff some years back. Now I am trying to get back in a little. I ordered the SW Toys Joker, haven't seen too much about him on here, hope to see some news about him soon. I thought he was the best looking one (at least their proto)

I haven't been here in a while, had to sell off most of my 12 inch stuff some years back. Now I am trying to get back in a little. I ordered the SW Toys Joker, haven't seen too much about him on here, hope to see some news about him soon. I thought he was the best looking one (at least their proto)

I still really like the sculpt on that one, but unfortunately the suit makes him look even bigger and broader than the Toysera one.

I think that may be a good one as well but we really won't know until we see the final product

I think so too. From looking at the pictures, I think it will be the best likeness so far - the eyes are bigger and head is the right size. We’ll see...

Any thoughts on the hot toys Jared Leto joining the game? For those that own him how is he?
673C9CD3-512A-4CC0-B354-8470CBBB6068 by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr

Ive got the tux one. I was always hoping they would release that deleted scene where half his face was all ashy to make this worthwhile. Suicide squad is like one of those trashy 70s horror movies that has an incredible trailer but actually a dreadful movie. I don?t hate it, but I love the trailer

1/6 jokers is my main thing at this scale. Looking forward to adding this guy in. Ive got the toys era on preorder. Mtoys old man face has definitely grown on me.

92375681a07f5754b2d3db0229792f7a.jpg

Still wish hot toys made the romero joker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though the red suit is the iconic look, I?m tempted to bash a bathroom scene look.
Really impressed with the one dean knight made.

I?m not impressed with any of the red suit versions.

Back