Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

030cc8f8688e46fdacf768fd9c03dd31.jpg
f772f30e6af03943297460b49c61512b.jpg
ca96ab74fd24898b854f7b6490ac942a.jpg
6454561339bdfef7b40149d417569625.jpg

Ok so you can?t judge this figure by pictures. It doesn?t photograph well unless you finagle with the image. The sculpts are good. I feel like mine got some good paint. The Arthur sculpt looks really soft so I?m sticking with my TOP sculpt for now.

This figure definitely needs a body swap. I?m going to buy the body that my arthur has as the toys era is taller. The jacket is fine minus the shoulder area. When you put on smiling sculpt, the hair bring the back of the jacket to help it a little, but I?m going to see if my wife can find a way to help with the shoulders.

Overall, it?s an ok figure, not a dumpster fire that everyone seems to be screaming. Is it perfect ? Nope. Is it good? I think so. Just needs some TLC for it to really shine.

The other sculpt, that paint job is great, it?s faded like the subway scene. I compared it to the movie and you can see Arthur?s make up fade in there.

I lost the cigarette already as it wasn?t in place in its spot, and I was careful to open as I noticed t was gone. But I have the TOP cig so I?m ok.

Great pics. I just joined this forum. I am very active on toyark,thefwoosh,rebelscum and he-man.org. I collect mainly action figures in 3.75 to 7 inch scale. Though I have about 40 or so sideshow star wars and 10 or so hot toys figures. I love Batman so I do have the hot toys Nolan Batman and joker and the burton Batman and joker. I found out about this figure from this forum. I ordered the toys era joker from empire toy shop and that should be in next week. I am really excited for this figure. I just hope I don?t lose his cigarette. Any way thanks again for all off your pics and reviews they are great. I?m also looking to jump on those 1/6 scale power rangers coming out, and the mondo he-man 1/6 scale.

Can anyone dare to take this figure outside and snap a picture? No one will see you with your doll.
Probably dean he got the figure and had a video up. At work so haven't watched it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So I tried a body swap. The green shirt is sewed at the neck obvious, and is attached on both end at the bottom be an elastic strap( never seen that and I think it neat that it helps keep the shirt down.

The. Key is your standard narrow shoulder thin body. It?s that jacket man. That jacket changes everything. Put it back together just gonna keep it that way.

It?s that jacket man. That jacket changes everything.

What does that mean? The jacket sucks or its good on a narrow body?

You put it back so the new body couldn't have improved that much.

The jacket will take more work than a body swap. You need to remove the shoulder pads AND likely weigh down the jacket by putting pennies into the pockets (which may require cutting holes to make them working pockets).

Sadly, it doesn't look like there's much of a way to get that material to wrinkle up in places (like elbows). I'm also nervous that the shiny satin material won't react well to an iron -- which makes any retailoring difficult if you can't iron out the new lines.

DeanKnight said its good though so I have faith.

Someone on FB posted pics of the figure with a narrower Stan Lee body.

View attachment 476296

And someone else already has that darker Toy Center suit.

View attachment 476298

View attachment 476297

His fly is down!!!

Anyone know if there is a solution to the sticking out of the front jacket flaps?

I have these really tiny magnets (like 4 mm diam.), I was thinking of gluing one on the inside of the jacket and then the inside of the vest to keep it close to his body.

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gbcZDgl3w/?igshid=1nbcq7sr7zze9

For the right price I?ll bite.

Edit: on second thought, maybe not. The scowl on that sculpt never happens in the movie and the other headsculpt isn?t worth the price of an entire figure. Maybe I don?t know lol. I wish it was a more happy looking sculpt and the bathroom scene sculpt. That here alone would have made it an instant buy.

Also, they could have called him Carnival as that is his clown name. I don?t think it would had gotten into any legal trouble there.

Back