Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday from OneSixthOutfitters. Looking forward to giving it a proper futzing.

Yup they actually made him look dark and scary like he should be, and which is an element that is really missing from the Toysera right now. Those paint jobs just make him look like a regular guy in clown makeup.
Definitely agree on that, Toys Eras version biggest flaw is the paint, which is why I'm hoping to see a reapaint on it soon, that and CREGs sculpt rooted and painted as well.

but not the joker outfir right?
Correct, I have only seen the head up for pre-order, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Does TNS provide tracking once they ship?

Yes. Go to your account page and click on the order.

You should have also gotten an email that the status of your order has changed. Those emails get sent to my promotions folder for some reason. So if you feel like you haven?t gotten one, check out you other folders.

My order has not changed since $25 NRD PO on the site but the invoice shows paid (separately). TNS has been very receptive so far. As it was the weekend over there I'm hoping something changes tonight.

Yup they actually made him look dark and scary like he should be, and which is an element that is really missing from the Toysera right now. Those paint jobs just make him look like a regular guy in clown makeup.

He was scary without it, when snapped after reading all info about his mother etc. But with makeup, i don't recall him being dark and scary at all. Except the end maybe.

My order has not changed since $25 NRD PO on the site but the invoice shows paid (separately). TNS has been very receptive so far. As it was the weekend over there I'm hoping something changes tonight.
Same here...hoping they start shipping these this week...
He was scary without it, when snapped after reading all info about his mother etc. But with makeup, i don't recall him being dark and scary at all. Except the end maybe.
I found him scarier when he was in the makeup. The train,apartment and the Mur-Ray killing scenes were the stand out moments,especially the Mur-Ray scene...Phoenix played that to perfection with that little dance at the end...very unnerving and unsettling.

When did you pre order it?
Might be worth checking as Pre orders after said date are shipping March. Toys Era have done this in 2 batches.
When my brother gets his in hand I'll grab some pics.

This is the same with every retailer believe.

Gracias amigo. First time I've used TNS and I was wondering.

me too

Haven't heard anything from TNS yet....myst be in the March batch I suppose.

I did email TNS a few days back to ask that question and they said if you got an invoice to pay that they will have a 1st batch Joker available for you.

I'm very happy that Joker got 11 Academy nominations.

Last edited:
TNS is likely going to be releasing all their figures tomorrow or next day since their invoices were due today (13th)... likely waiting for payments to finalize.

Back