JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1650676891527.jpeg

1650676919344.jpeg

JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman
teaser

photo courtesy of spec fiction

Last edited:
Not so sure, the mouth likeness doesn't look good from this teaser.

The Prime 1 looks better at this moment.

Last edited:
It's just a generic mouth shape. Look at how his chin and jaw is actually shaped. Has very distinctive outline and indents that Prime 1 captured. Or I guess I should just say KA Kim because we have no idea how the final will turn out.

@Remy you thinking you might grab this one? Can't remember if you've ordered one of the other ones or not.
I'm tempted. I pre-ordered Queen's, but cancelled it after they refused to do something about the RC Car Base. Fortunately, I got a courtesy transfer to another statue for my Pre-order.
I've always wanted at least one JND in my collection, and not sure if this will be the one.
this is a figure though though that I really wish I can have in 1/4 scale, as I dont really have a lot of room.
I also recently just picked up two 1/4 scale statues, so the 1/6 scale purge is ongoing and I need to sell more figures to fund it if I decide to get it.

For those who ordered JND before, do you make a deposit, or do you have to pay all of it upfront?

Last edited:
For those who ordered JND before, do you make a deposit, or do you have to pay all of it upfront?
I've paid a deposit ordering direct from JND. Can't recall if full pay is available.

Some US retailers have both deposit and full pay options, sometimes with savings if paying in full.

Looks like they are using actual fabric for the suit rather than sculpting it like Prime 1 and Queen Studios, and they actually made it grey like it should be, not black like the other 2. I think this will be the best Pattinson Batman out of the 3 of them.

I'm not sure what you're looking at, But your pic proves my point. Literally none of the features are the same, and the face shape is completely different. You also very strangely chose to use a pic where the person squashed the face for some reason, which is pointless as it obviously doesn't look like that.

The comparison pic I showed proves that the features line up almost perfectly with Heath's features.

I'm not sure what you're looking at, But your pic proves my point. Literally none of the features are the same, and the face shape is completely different. You also very strangely chose to use a pic where the person squashed the face for some reason, which is pointless as it obviously doesn't look like that.

The comparison pic I showed proves that the features line up almost perfectly with Heath's features.
Sure it looks like Heath Ledger apart from the whole lower face and BJ lips.

Sure it looks like Heath Ledger apart from the whole lower face and BJ lips.
The whole lower face is the part that looks like him the most :lol it's the forehead that's mostly off, which throws people off. No offence but you have a poor judgement of likeness. If you think this looks like Michael Shannon then you really need glasses, sorry. That has gotta be the worst take I've seen.

Screenshot_20220428-062223_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-062244_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-062316_Instagram.jpg

Back