Christopher Reeve Superman 78 / Clark Kent JND Statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JND been teasing this for a little while and they sold out very fast yesterday.

Toys Wonderland didn't get the news first, and I wouldn't trust them to deliver.

JND been teasing this for a little while and they sold out very fast yesterday.

Toys Wonderland didn't get the news first, and I wouldn't trust them to deliver.
I hear this so much on here and yet I've pretty much only ever used TW for my stuff. Might be a fluke but I seem to get figures earlier than everyone else and they've never not delivered on an order. Prices are great. Condition of the pieces are always perfect. I really don't get the hate. They're FAR better than Sideshow. At least for me. For now. I'll let you know if that changes.

Oh, and they'll have got the Superman statues no problem I bet.

Oh, well, I do apologise Sir. Terribly sorry to inconvenience you.
No worries. You asked if this had been discussed so I’m just informing you that it has been :duff

As for Toys Wonderland-
Idk where you’re getting your info from, but Toys Wonderland didn’t get any news first regarding these.

We also have a thread here where everyone talks about their experiences with Toys Wonderland if you want to read real reasons why they get so much hate. I am one of the ppl that toys wonderland has screwed over in the past, so you’ll get no love from me when it comes to them. Glad you haven’t had any issues, but as I always tell ppl who order from them, it’s not if but when you’ll have problems with them. Most ppl who say what you’ve said end up eventually coming into the thread saying “well I should’ve listened to the ppl here b/c it finally happened to me”

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/toys-wonderland.238124/

Last edited:
I hear this so much on here and yet I've pretty much only ever used TW for my stuff. Might be a fluke but I seem to get figures earlier than everyone else and they've never not delivered on an order. Prices are great. Condition of the pieces are always perfect. I really don't get the hate. They're FAR better than Sideshow. At least for me. For now. I'll let you know if that changes.

Oh, and they'll have got the Superman statues no problem I bet.
There’s no hate and it’s discussed openly in the thread. Good and bad. It’s totally up to you who you use, but it’s nice to hear if there are issues outside of your experience, so you can be aware.

Back