JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That message is not out of character or surprising for him, either. He's like that all the time - solid and dependable.
Definitely.

Quick, thorough responses, doesn’t only chat about his projects either. We’ve had plenty back and forth over various other runs going on in the hobby. Once again, transparency with him is unparalleled.

In order to keep this out of the bromance zone, we should probably go back to the JND stuff :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though @Nick D , and all kidding aside, is this something you're considering for purchase? If so, I'd like to understand your thoughts at to why this would be worth a gamble. If not, no biggie either as I'm out on this. Just interested in a constructive, alternate viewpoint, if that's the case.

No judging, - I'm taking the risk on the JND Ledger Joker, so I'm certainly not casting any stones at anyone else's spend.

In order to keep this out of the bromance zone, we should probably go back to the JND stuff :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though @Nick D , and all kidding aside, is this something you're considering for purchase? If so, I'd like to understand your thoughts at to why this would be worth a gamble. If not, no biggie either as I'm out on this. Just interested in a constructive, alternate viewpoint, if that's the case.

No judging, - I'm taking the risk on the JND Ledger Joker, so I'm certainly not casting any stones at anyone else's spend.
Type C?

No, I just can’t go along with a Batman statue. HT pioneered it, yes. However, that set is only $600 USD with the far less desirable figure being the statue, so less of a blow.

Still, I don’t welcome statues in 1:6.

I like real materials, and at these prices, we deserve them. I was really intrigued by what JND could come up with for that suit to differentiate it from all of the previous HT attempts. It’s not the greatest batsuit put to screen, but it deserves justice, as I’m tired of everyone getting it wrong.

Yes I’m interested in InArt’s take on it, although I already made that very clear when they announced the 1:12 version many months ago, but I’m an InArt hater so alas.

The Bruce Wayne, I’m much more interested in, but the suit is wrong, and I already have a great custom sculpt, custom painted hands, shoes, and the Iris suit on order.

IMG_9036.jpeg

I know you’re on that run as well so there’s really not a whole lot here for us.

I don’t know if I’d personally drop $900 with that much to be desired, I do actually like the Bale likeness a bit despite it not being 100% though.

From these angles it’s spot on Bale, from others he looks a lot older and a bit weird.

IMG_9015.jpeg

IMG_9014.jpeg

For those complaining about the nose, it’s accurate to Christian Bales nose. His has an indentation on his right side, it’s not full and symmetrical like most noses. Dude did get kicked in the face pretty hard in American Psycho. :lol

IMG_9038.jpeg

Last edited:
I get it.

My last hope for this was possibly the Bruce sculpt as well, but I don't see $900 for this when I've got a Don Fung that I picked up last year and that great Iris suit coming. I was hoping that possibly the armory was a real upgrade, but I don't see that, either.

This is one of the rare cases where I can actually point to a multi-component DKR offering, and not find anything I'm interested in.

Yeah dude, it’s a shame about the batsuit. I was looking forward to the carbon fiber touches on this, as we’ve never seen that done well, along with proper materials for the paneling, HT has always made the panels far too glossy as opposed to the matte, dull, chalky rubbery grey they actually were. The yellowing to those areas of carbon fiber is actually accurate here, to an extent. The amount of it is definitely due to the suits age taking place on the screen used, I guess they wanted to imitate how it actually ages to be more realistic.

We don’t need to shun them out of the scale, but rather hope they learn from this and provide us with two kickass companies offering next level realism in 1:6.

IMG_9039.jpeg

Last edited:
Breh both are still up for order at JND.... along with all of these other sellers being able to get them.... limited 1600? Hmmmm.

Very fair deal on Wayne.

$500 for the Medical, $500 for the Grade and $8 for the silicone.

You see in the video the person handling it squishes the hair. It’s a part of the overall sculpt, so yes it will be silicone and rubbery.

Back