Action Figure Jivotica LOTR Banners.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Fell Beast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok I have been looking for these guys for some time and finally stumbled on the website! They will look so good in my helm collection! They are hand made and set to a edition size of 100. I have been in talks with Jivotica and they have 15 sets left, well now 14....:hi5: Anyone else have them, if so how do have them displayed?? I have seen the larger ones, actually owned one but they were just too big and I sold it years back. I seen these in someones collection and have been searching for them for awhile, glad I found them as I do not see them on the secondary market at all...........Looking forward to getting my set within the next 2 weeks!!

Ok I have been looking for these guys for some time and finally stumbled on the website! They will look so good in my helm collection! They are hand made and set to a edition size of 100. I have been in talks with Jivotica and they have 15 sets left, well now 14....:hi5: Anyone else have them, if so how do have them displayed?? I have seen the larger ones, actually owned one but they were just too big and I sold it years back. I seen these in someones collection and have been searching for them for awhile, glad I found them as I do not see them on the secondary market at all...........Looking forward to getting my set within the next 2 weeks!!

I have them and go so well with any 1/6 piece

Those do look cool. I think someone has them here and posted them in the background with their stuff.

A great ddditon to a display I htink. There is always a better look when statue have something behind them that look cool.

I have them. They are awesome and look great with the helms. You can see them in my show your shelves thread. I will take better pics tonight and post...

Ral

I have them and go so well with any 1/6 piece

Agreed, I saw them awhile back and have been back tracking them!

I am awaiting delivery next week...

NICE! I have not got my shipping notice yet but they are in the process!
I have them. They are awesome and look great with the helms. You can see them in my show your shelves thread. I will take better pics tonight and post...

Ral

PLEASE DO!!!

You have one heck of a set up, LOTS of grail pieces!!! Is the Gondor banner blue or black?

Sorry, got in late. I will post them tomorrow.

The Gondor is black.

There is a board member who made an elf set. It would be nice if they saw this thread and decided to make a run. I would be in for a set.

I will hunt the thread down and post.

Edit...thread found...scroll through

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104898&highlight=Banner

Oh ok thanks!

Looking forward to the pictures, closeups please, and you are right that guy did a fantastic job on those 2 banners, the Elven one would also look good in my collection, lets get this guy to get a set of 10 going!!!

I really like this Eye/Hand dark banner. I'd gladly order both on the separate longer sticks if it's possible for the reasonable price. HHhhm...

I really like this Eye/Hand dark banner. I'd gladly order both on the separate longer sticks if it's possible for the reasonable price. HHhhm...

I believe the size is set, but you can ask.....

GOOD NEWS my set is on the way and is expected to hit home TOMORROW!!!

I can not wait!!! :hi5: :clap :yess:

Yea, I made those 2 custom banners. Unfortunately I don't have the time to make some copies. However my Elvish / Arven banner is for sale for a reasonable offer. I'm based in Germany so that might only be interesting for EU members (-> no paypal).

Yea, I made those 2 custom banners. Unfortunately I don't have the time to make some copies. However my Elvish / Arven banner is for sale for a reasonable offer. I'm based in Germany so that might only be interesting for EU members (-> no paypal).

You have a PM!

How about showing us some pic Boromir. :wave

Sorry forget this post - I see the link. :slap

Looks great - nice job Boromir. :clap

:duff
Bill

I've looked after these with envy for quite a long time. The only thing that has prevented me from making the purchase is that the bases are just huge and, given the width of most of my shelving, just would not allow a statue to be displayed in front of them. Even something off to the side was still a problem.

A while ago I noticed that someone who had them had manufactured much smaller bases so that they could accommodate narrower shelving width. This is something definitely to be looked into it you're making the purchase

The bases are not glued very hard so you can remove them easily without damaging. That's how I used to setup my banners:

img3403u.jpg

The bases are not glued very hard so you can remove them easily without damaging. That's how I used to setup my banners:

img3403u.jpg

I'm sure it was you that I was talking about. Definitely an ingenious and probably quite necessary adjustment for easy display. Excellent job! :clap

Back