Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

it is really good. The work is incredible and the quality seems equal to most custom projects. Not sure this sculpt is the best though so I won't spend $470 more on it just for rooted hair. The paint app and hair work is impressive but if you look at the sculpt it is clearly too wide for tom cruise face. Best sculpt is somewhere between iminime's and Jin's efforts. I received Jin's headsculpt and just imagining it with this kind of paint work, it would be a masterpiece.

I'll wait to see it by myself but right now I think best figure would be this body and armor with Jin's headsculpt.

Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

I'm confused where you pre-order the rooted hair version?

I'm confused where you pre-order the rooted hair version?
Message Charles Lim on FB and tell him you want to be on the lucky draw for it he will put your name down. But unless you live in China, your to late as all 99 units have been sold within 1 second. Though I'm told KGhobby might get a few to put up for PO as they went to Charles directly for the sculpted hair one, so they might get the rooted one.

Can't find him on Facebook, there's quite a few Charles Lim's that come up. Oh well, might have to wait for the KGHobby in that case, you got any more info on where to find Charle Lim or on the KG allotments?

Managed to find him and get on the list, cheers luis!

Did you get any of them at all?

Can't find him on Facebook, there's quite a few Charles Lim's that come up. Oh well, might have to wait for the KGHobby in that case, you got any more info on where to find Charle Lim or on the KG allotments?

Managed to find him and get on the list, cheers luis!

Did you get any of them at all?
I preordered the sculpted version through Charles. Now I'm just waiting to see if my name will be drawn for the rooted version. If it does I have to pay a $300 deposit.

So I guess you guys PO'd through Charles Zen Room on Facebook?

I'm seriously considering ordering this, and its also available to PO through OSK which I've used before.

So I guess you guys PO'd through Charles Zen Room on Facebook?

I'm seriously considering ordering this, and its also available to PO through OSK which I've used before.
Yup that's usually his profile for images of his collection. I'd say get the sculpted if you don't care about the rooted. I'm actually getting both. Lol also get it from KGHobby as they actually contacted him on getting shipments. OSK didn't so I don't know if they will get it, and if they do it will be way later then getting it from Charles or KG.

Well he put me down on the raffle list - not sure if i'll get lucky or not to get a piece.

Well he put me down on the raffle list - not sure if i'll get lucky or not to get a piece.
Since China's units are all sold all that's left is international ones which is about 100. So you never know.

Yup that's usually his profile for images of his collection. I'd say get the sculpted if you don't care about the rooted. I'm actually getting both. Lol also get it from KGHobby as they actually contacted him on getting shipments. OSK didn't so I don't know if they will get it, and if they do it will be way later then getting it from Charles or KG.

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll probably get it straight from Charles then. Yeah, as much as I love the rooted, as I do prefer rooted hair figures, that's double the price of the figure that is already on the more expensive side, compared to getting a hot toys.

Went with the sculpted hair version. I don't think having it rooted is worth $470+ extra. The sculpted version is the same great sculpt but with sculpted hair.

Niiice, just got a place from the raffle for the rooted hair!

Yo I just won a place in the drawing, I'm getting a rooted hair version! Lol

Grats to those who are!

Yo I just won a place in the drawing, I'm getting a rooted hair version! Lol

Congrats mate!

I'm still shocked that a rooted hair figure with real metal pieces and possibly coming with an extra body/clothes and easter egg only cost as much as it did, hope they come as the pics have shown, will be an absolute grail if so!

Congrats mate!

I'm still shocked that a rooted hair figure with real metal pieces and possibly coming with an extra body/clothes and easter egg only cost as much as it did, hope they come as the pics have shown, will be an absolute grail if so!
Thanks, and yeah I agree but something came up for me and had to forfeit my spot for it. Which sucks but it's fine I'll get the sculpted and call it a day.

I take that back things got resolved so I'm keeping my spot thankfully.

I take that back things got resolved so I'm keeping my spot thankfully.

Congrats again, haha!

We should be in for some updates along the way to release I was told, looking forward to it!

Have they given an eta on the release date?

Back