Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Looks different from the promo shots, could be the paint app + the lightning. Let's wait for others pictures

Re: Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Beautiful figure but unsure of that sculpt...

ken.jpg

Really? Looks pretty good to me.

Really? Looks pretty good to me.

Yep, really. I was referring to the original sculpt shown. (See below)

The one you just posted looks very different. Definitely better. Perhaps the lighting or paint apps making the difference but the shape of the sculpt looks different, too.

S1.jpgS2.jpg

Anyone have picture yet of the Jiu An Studio Tom Cruise figure?

Dont believe its been released yet, am waiting on it myself.

I've been looking at the various versions of Alghren being made here of late and this has the closest katana (tachi?) to the one seen in the film.
everyone else has blown that detail with one figure copying the wildly inaccurate "replica" made by Masahiro that lacks a bo-hi (fuller) along the back of the bade.
While not every detail is correct, this has more than most of the others.
If I were buying one, this would be it.
Instead, I'm making a 1:1 replica of the sword. Accurate to the millimeter to the filming prop.

Wasn't this supposed to release first quarter this year? Almost end of March and no news.

Wasn't this supposed to release first quarter this year? Almost end of March and no news.

Update was given yesterday by V.

meULMpa.png

Ahh okay, would be nice to receive a new estimated date of release and more updates.

Also yeah where was this posted, isn't on his Facebook?

Oh thank you for the update. This is one of my most anticipated figures of 2021.
Delays on small productions are inevitable and expected.

I was wondering if there are any news regarding the release date ?

thx

No news from the group I'm in. I'm wondering if the negative feedback on the sculpt has delayed it even further. I think they've bitten off way more than they can chew, epecially Viper - He's got the Queen Studios Joker to hair, and this and whatever other commissions he's got going on.

No news from the group I'm in. I'm wondering if the negative feedback on the sculpt has delayed it even further. I think they've bitten off way more than they can chew, epecially Viper - He's got the Queen Studios Joker to hair, and this and whatever other commissions he's got going on.
Thanks. I appreciate it ! Was hoping that there are some news. His statement „Soon I will share some update photos“ was 5 month ago. Still hoping to see an update soon.

Back