Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17.42 to McKinney TX.

I'm looking forward to this. I hesitated and got on the waitlist and it converted.

I wasn't sure about the cartoony Disney line.

Then I finally ordered Captain Hook and thought it was fantastic.

Then Malifecent sold out and luckily one popped back up on Sideshow so I ordered it and I think it's great as well.

17.42 to McKinney TX.

I'm looking forward to this. I hesitated and got on the waitlist and it converted.

I wasn't sure about the cartoony Disney line.

Then I finally ordered Captain Hook and thought it was fantastic.

Then Malifecent sold out and luckily one popped back up on Sideshow so I ordered it and I think it's great as well.

Sadly I never notice Maleficent was ever low on stock (it never said so in any newsletter) so I missed out.
Jessica will be my first PF and will make me decide if I'm getting the other Disneys or if I'm sticking to WDCC.

Sadly I never notice Maleficent was ever low on stock (it never said so in any newsletter) so I missed out.
Jessica will be my first PF and will make me decide if I'm getting the other Disneys or if I'm sticking to WDCC.

oh boy you are going to be in for a treat!

oh boy you are going to be in for a treat!

We'll see. :lol
I have a nice amount of statues but I tried to stay away from 1:4 for space purproses. I just couldn't pass on this Jessica and I figured even if she's the only PF I get she's not exactly part of a line and I could separate her in a more spotlight place.

Now I have Joker incoming too and Ivy on PO :panic:

Got my confirmation email as well.

$58.20 for postage for me, so all things considered, that's not too bad.

Just put my order in at Alter Ego. Trying to save some money because of so much stuff shipping at once. 4 PF's in two weeks is a lot. Plus the Dutch PF is on the horizon as well.

Card charged!!

minionbounce.gif

It's crazy how that can make a person happy.

Back