Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jr13.jpg

WOOW thanks for the pics :panic::panic:
will have to play "why don't you do right" tell mine arrive in Tuesday :monkey2:impatient:

depending on the material will need to iron or steam the bottom of the dress, looks WAY better than the pics where it is all bunched up in the stomach and butt area

The dress looks much too dark to me. I'm disappointed. I don't think it is the lighting, because the sleeves are much too light.

Been stuck in meetings all day & just now had a few moments to actually look at this piece & I'm liking it more & more. Just noticed that her gloves and shoes have a pearlescent finish to them. Her dress really sparkles and fits her perfectly. Most of all, I love her expression; her "snarl/smile" is perfect for the archetypal screen siren she represents.

The dress looks much too dark to me. I'm disappointed. I don't think it is the lighting, because the sleeves are much too light.

you are comparing a red sparkle dress to a pink sparkle dress from the "1st appearance" from the movie, it was never shown with a pink dress on the proto, they mixed both her normal red dress which she wears throughout the movie and the ink and paint club dress, I wish it was pink fabric, but oh well, another to add to my customs list. Nonetheless she looks great.

let the nitpicking begin! :lol

but seriously, can't wait for this. i love how generous sideshow has been with this piece, by giving us the penguin waiter as the regular. really like the lil guy.

Back