Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally don't see shipping notices until around 7:30pm central. But lately they charge my card a day before she ships. So we'll see.

Can't wait to see in hand photos of this one. Hoping she turned out perfect for all of you who ordered. :D

Can't wait to see in hand photos of this one. Hoping she turned out perfect for all of you who ordered. :D

As the time gets closer I get more excited. I used to crush very hard on Jessica Rabbit when I was growing up. Little did I know the reasons why... :monkey3

Now, to have a nice statue of her to drool over...oh yell yes. :exactly:

As the time gets closer I get more excited. I used to crush very hard on Jessica Rabbit when I was growing up. Little did I know the reasons why... :monkey3

Now, to have a nice statue of her to drool over...oh yell yes. :exactly:

:lol I loved her too. She was a fox!

You guys moved recently right? How was the move?

:lol I loved her too. She was a fox!

You guys moved recently right? How was the move?

We haven't yet, actually. We are working on it though. Takes more time than we thought it would. That's okay though. We've had so many collectibles coming that we just...we need a breather.

Mines on it's way as well, 9th Aug estimated delivery for me. Now I need to find somewhere to put the box, haha.

Mine will arrive on Wednesday!

SO EXCITED!!!

RR.jpg

Back