Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its a Disney PF line, not just a Disney Animated Vilians PF line. Hence the reason for some of the live action PF's.

Still, starting to be a moot point, with Jessica shipping in a couple of months and only another Jack coming, if SDCC can't release, preview, drop big hints about any future PF's to come, the line has basically been put on hold :(

I got Jessica rabbit on preorder and saw a video of the new jack sparrow on YouTube it drawfs Jess I'am starting to back out on this one I so far got evil queen, malecifant, captain hook and first version of jack sparrow out of the Disney line.

two jacks together besides hook would look awesome, Jessica looks small and the base looks funny.

What a sweet surprise, cant wait!! Now if I receive the 15 days notice for the joker as well this will make my day :)
EDIT: I GOT THE JOKER EMAIL, just above Jessica :)

Last edited:
Sweet. Got my notice as well. I am very excited about this piece. I just hope that Black Widow and Baroness aren't far behind.

Great statue! I had my eye on picking this up but my wife doesn't like it. A few too many curves I guess.

I was seriously bummed when I went to Orlando last month that Roger Rabbit doesn't get more recognition at WDW.

Great statue! I had my eye on picking this up but my wife doesn't like it. A few too many curves I guess.

I was seriously bummed when I went to Orlando last month that Roger Rabbit doesn't get more recognition at WDW.

:rotfl get it anyways it's a cartoon character. :wink1:

:yess:

What a nice surprise! I was beginning to get a bit disheartened by the delays.

Now it's time to start praying I get a good one :pray:

That's interesting. When did you get this update? Because according to mine it is a ships this week. Hhmmm. Are you getting the regular or ex?

My last info was about being charged on the 2nd, so in theory it will ship at the end of this week.

Only scary part left is what the postage is going to be, I have the feeling that Sideshows 'discount' international postage has taken a jump lately. But what can you do.

I have the Ex on order btw, if I'm going to order direct, then why get the reg.

Should be under or around 40 bucks. From personal experience (from SS to Aus) the shipping costs have dropped a fair bit in the last year.

Everyone better post heaps of pics!

Back