Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jessica, joker, MK scorpion, Tron Rinzler...all of which I now think are dropping in April. :slap

^Sh$t.

Jessica is definetly top priority as far as PF's go. I need a good sheila in my collection :D

I have tons on flexpay right now, I will probably be putting Jessica on flex for a later date, can't afford to pay for her right now, I don' t think she will be sold out though (at least the reg for awhile)

cool extra, was still hoping for switch out parts, but man those pics are poorly taken the lighting isn't the greatest really makes her look pale. That dress is really baggy too, I hope it isn't like that and more skin tight like the original pics.

The Dress is now baggy and more wrinkled not awesome!

I'm not sure it's that bad, most of it seems more due to not pulling and flattening it out. The only real spot is around the waist, which has always been there and something I've pointed out before.

The waist looks like a join line due to the construction of the statue, meaning that the dress isn't just all one piece, which I had hope it would be.

Light up base=killer. Saggy dress=lame. I think it all balances out though. And now that I can afford this I have some serious thinking to do

The light up base is killer.

I am praying that Sideshows QC doesn't ruin this one. I hope to pick one up.

just saw some bigger pic, looks like they changed the fabric quality, look like some cheap material now :slap

i actually don't mind the looser look of the dress. the folds give the dress some depth, which matters since the rest of the character is a toon, with not much texture or detail on her skin or hair. the light-up base is definitely cool, though i doubt i'll be keeping mine turned on very often.

anyone kind enough to post high-res pics here?

Back