Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fold is there because if you look at the art print you can see a fold around the waist.

her-pu-dur :lol

I just learnt that my local comic store ran out of jessica rabbit pre orders but luckily the store keeper kept one pre order aside for me this statue must be BAM if its getting sold out

Looks good to me, you guys are crazy :cuckoo:

I feel sometimes you should remember that no statue is prefect and just enjoy them.
Yes they are pricey and should look nice but sometimes I come on these forums and people nitpick at the smallest details and then you're stuck noticing stuff you would have never noticed before.

Enjoy the beauty people! :1-1:

ok i saw the ex had come back in stock , kept the window open for nealy 6-7 hours or more maybe, finally let my d**k do the talking, EX ordered, sigh..

the cloth material does look cheaper than the initial pic, dont know what to call it, like loose threads hanging out,,,

looks like same material (just poor lighting) but the tailoring def looks off, I really don't know why adding the new feature and taking new pics you wouldn't pull the dress tighter, it would be like Rogue or Gambit with their collar up, or Cobra Commander with a inside out cape

looks like same material (just poor lighting) but the tailoring def looks off, I really don't know why adding the new feature and taking new pics you wouldn't pull the dress tighter, it would be like Rogue or Gambit with their collar up, or Cobra Commander with a inside out cape

i was just looking through the thread for hi res pic of the initial proto , and yes there is a diff in material, this one looks cheaper with loose threads or watever u call it.. if possible will put up side by side pic

or maybe it indeed is the same dress but worn out a bit...
jess.jpg

i was just looking through the thread for hi res pic of the initial proto , and yes there is a diff in material, this one looks cheaper with loose threads or watever u call it.. if possible will put up side by side pic

have u ordered her?? reg or Ex with lit up

So the fold in the dress has been explained. All that needs explaining is whether or note the fold is optional.
Oh and I F'n hate NRD. I honestly do not have $35 to spare at the moment so my chances of getting the EX are looking slimmer than Jessica's waist line

so friends tell me light up feature option is for both Ex and Reg naa?
Ex only art print is there

Back