Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Jessica EX has sold out, so maybe Sideshow will keep going a little longer. I would imagine after Rinzler we will only get one more Disney PF in 2012, which I still think will be Snow White after the last hint.

I agree Jafar seems like a logical choice, as does Cruella deVil and Hades, but I don't know how quickly Sideshow will get to them.

I think Snow White will be cool as hell if done, but I probbably won't get her, I was going to get the whole line, but chose to be more selective in my collection, so only the ones I really like.

Last edited:
I think Snow White will be cool as hell if done, but I probbably won't get her, I was going to get the hole line, but chose to be more selective in my collection, so only the ones I really like.

I'm being more selective this year with space becoming a concern. If Sideshow does a great job on Snow White, it'll be hard to pass up.

Well, so much for the 12 days of Sideshow, not a Disney PF in sight. As such, all we have to look forward to is Jessica, doesn't exactly make one feel hopeful about the line, does it?

Pretty sure something is in the works, the Captain Hook is getting alot of praise and Jessica is holding strong, hopefully they pick a good contender for the next one.

I'm with you, Spazzy, Jessica EX has sold out and Hook has gotten nothing but praise. The quality in the line has been outstanding, I'm sure we'll see a new piece soon.

I changed my payment to the flexpay method this afternoon and was informed that she'll be available this April.

Can't wait :)

April, the pain of another 3 months. Still, I want her more awesome then sooner and the QC of the Disney PF line must be kept high.

In the mean time, I'll settle for another pre-order, come on Snow White.

April, she will be mine! I don't think I have anything on order past May/June...crazy I had over double the amount of stuff last year on order, I guess me being picky and not buying everything that looks cool helps, but makes me filling up my displays much slower.

How many people are signed up to get this?

I originally planned on getting it but new things popped up and it now looks very unlikely that I'll pick her up.

This or the Joker pf? tough decision

How many people are signed up to get this?

I originally planned on getting it but new things popped up and it now looks very unlikely that I'll pick her up.

This or the Joker pf? tough decision

THIS! not tough at all :)
I love Joker but this is the ONLY great (even decent) Jessica statue out there.
The WDCC ones suck honestly and the ElectricTiki look alright but they're not as representative of Jessica to me.

My Ex order isn't going anywhere, in fact, at the moment, this is the only pre-order I have, for anything, anywhere.

I still have some doubts that she will ship in April tho, I have a feeling that's just going to be the first flex payment, and she will ship in June, which still sits within the 2nd Qtr timeframe.

Still, no point fretting, she will ship when she ships.

Back