Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the GG Sucker Punch was a bigger gamble. Gentle Giant has been more miss than hit lately. Those figures were very easy to pass on and not worth the risk.

It also helped that I watched the movie and hated it. :D

O Really? Maybe I should jump aboard the bandwagon before its too late. Do you think that an EX on flexpay will convert?

Ok guys it looks that Jessica will be delayed as i received an email from SS a few days ago, saying that r moving my flex pay payments , a couple of months later....

The web site now says 2nd Qtr 2012 as well, so that's a pity. Tho in the end I'd rather have it turn out fantastic, then just OK and get her early.

On a sadder note, this means we will likely get Jessica around middle of next year and other then more Hook shipments, that's currently it.

I really wish I knew what was going to happen, if the line is dying now, I'd likely get Malificant. The reason I'm not, is because I want to save money and space for future Disney PF's that I want much more.

Yeah it would be good for sideshow to confirm if they are going to expand this line. I'm really hoping that they do

They cant just stop this line. Probaply will have Snow White pf next. But not any time soon. There are so many beautifull characters from disney that this cannot stop here....(hopefully)

Yeah every character they have done so far has been spot on, looks like they just walked out of the movie. They must do more, so many great characters and potential.
I mainly collect predator and terminator but these are a must have for me. Keep them coming sideshow

Back