Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the penguin is included for $325, otherwise I don't see this being more than $275,

Anyone else notice the first 2 pics, that the dress is overly baggy to the lighted pics...hope it doesn't look like that in the actual piece.

Yeah, the Ex is an art print of the statue. It's a drawing of it not just a photo of it. And the Ex and the regular version are the same price so it's not really anything more expensive, just first come first serve.

I am guessign he meant the penguin, but hopefully they didn't scrap it, I would take the penguin over nothing, especially at the ridiculously high price.

I assume the extra accessory would be the art print, that's all thats being offered. The penguin waiter was supposed to come with her but they don't have any photos of it yet I noticed.

First thought is Sideshow is getting a bit cocky with their pricing. I could see justifying the price if the art print was from the guy who initially drew Jessica Rabbit. Im sorry but the art print is kinda cheesy looking. I would have rather seen a mic and stand...ect as the EX. As mentioned what is with the bunching of the dress in the back?? What goon didn't see that when taking the pics:dunno

I certainly like it but the price is very steep, certainly in comparison to something like SSC's Vlad The Impaler PF for example which retails at the same price.

But I know I'll give in to temptation and buy it. I just wish, quite justifiably that it was $100 cheaper though :(

The penguin def adds to display appeal and I do like the overall look of Jessica Rabbit but the art print is still a lame choice.

I am not sure I really agree with the price either. If you look at Vampi PF, I will agree that the price of her makes sense but for a $25 difference, I don't think so.

Anyone else notice that all of the product pics show Jessica from the same side?

300107_press02.jpg

300107_press03.jpg

300107_press04.jpg

300107_press05.jpg

300107_press06.jpg

300107_press07.jpg

300107_press08.jpg

3001071_press01.jpg

As beautiful as it is, that price is a hard pill to swallow, it would be much easier to make the plunge if they gave a hint that they were planning a Roger PF accompanying piece soon. I used to be so excited about prints when I first started collecting until I noticed SS has no sense of things matching up, most prints are different sizes and shapes, so framing them to look nice in a grouping is a nightmare.

Well at least since this EX is an easy pass this allows folks to bypass an NRD and get it discounted at another retailer.

The print does look nice, but I know I will do NOTHING with it, and I'd rather not pay the NRD after just paying for Vampi, and a statue this week.

Sorry SS but you lost some $$ from me, I would have totally bought 2 if the display options were different...so sad :(

The print would have been a great idea if it wasn't the same pose as the statue. I would have liked to have seen some variety. Those high res pics look great except the bunch in the back. Not sure the reason for that.

As beautiful as it is, that price is a hard pill to swallow, it would be much easier to make the plunge if they gave a hint that they were planning a Roger PF accompanying piece soon. I used to be so excited about prints when I first started collecting until I noticed SS has no sense of things matching up, most prints are different sizes and shapes, so framing them to look nice in a grouping is a nightmare.

Well at least since this EX is an easy pass this allows folks to bypass an NRD and get it discounted at another retailer.

the disney license fee must be huge

Back