Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally managed to track down a picture with the pricing and availability showing.

JessInfo.jpg

So it's $325 and will be available Q1 2012....

If that date is the planned release date surely the preorder should be up very soon now... :pray:

Awesome news! I have been looking for a pic of the price tag for some time.

I would think we should get a pre order very soon, maybe they menat she will be available to ship in 6 months??

I came across a picture of that tag last night as well, and one assumes at this stage that $325 would be both Jessica and the Pengiun, making that the Reg. As such that's not too bad. I know some don't like it, but I think the Pengiun is pretty cool, much like the EX crow as part of the Evil Queen PF, just in this case everyone gets it.

On the same hi-res photo that had the tag, it was much clearer that it is a 'join' line around the waist. So that makes for a couple of possible options. The Ex will have a swap out upper body (think same as Gollum), that's not the Ex and just makes for a nasty seem (which I hope is not the case), or it's the prototype and won't be there in the final production.

I think the proto will always have some noticeable inperfections, while I do hop there is a switch out part.

I do like the penguin, but other than it was in the scene where she first appeared, doesn't have alot of relation to Jessica, unlike the crow with EQ and croc with Hook.

I think the proto will always have some noticeable inperfections, while I do hop there is a switch out part.

I do like the penguin, but other than it was in the scene where she first appeared, doesn't have alot of relation to Jessica, unlike the crow with EQ and croc with Hook.

I actually thought the penguin was from Mary Poppins...LOL!

The Penguin is from Mary Poppins, but they were in the Roger Rabbit movie as waiters where Jessica worked. They didn't have any real interactions with her though. I heard it come with Jessica and its not the EX, guess we'll have to wait and see.

The Penguin is from Mary Poppins, but they were in the Roger Rabbit movie as waiters where Jessica worked. They didn't have any real interactions with her though. I heard it come with Jessica and its not the EX, guess we'll have to wait and see.
Well if penguin comes with the Ex am so exited of what the ex will be......Jessica without the dress???.....:rotfl

Last edited:

Well if penguin comes with the reg am so exited of what the ex will be......Jessica without the dress???.....:rotfl.....LOL

Ahhhh...thanks for the info! It's been a while since I've seen the movie (waiting for its appearance on blu-ray). Seems like a rather odd addition to the piece (rather they not include it and lower the price).

IF the ex piece wows me (unlike the croft ex) then I will get this. I just may sell another item for it. I'm not interested in having too many pieces and with Buffy stuff and Lara on their way, I need to slow down. But I've loved Jessica Rabbit since I was little, how could I not get her. I still wish the prices was under $300. But I can't really complain if they give us a couple of great additions.

being that the lara pf was designed by hughes it was pretty clear the exc was going to be a print.

Disney pieces haven't had any prints yet, I hope they follow that trend.

being that the lara pf was designed by hughes it was pretty clear the exc was going to be a print.

Disney pieces haven't had any prints yet, I hope they follow that trend.

Oh yea i never thought of that. Cross fingers , and hopefully we gonna c something special for the ex....:pray:
hnks for the info my dear friend :)

My cell phone pics from Con.

Ever since the Disney license was announced, this has been my most anticipated figure. Wasn't sure it would happen, but it was worth the wait. The more I look at it, the more I love it, too.

0724011536.jpg

0724011605.jpg

0724011535a.jpg

0724011605b.jpg

0724011605a.jpg

0724011604.jpg

0724011604a.jpg

0724011605c.jpg

Back