Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be the only one who likes what he sees. Oh well. :lol

Actually, Snoops, I like the statue, too. :hi5: I just wish that SSC had taken more pics from different sides and angles.

And I love the fact that the EX print is drawn by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau. He's my fave pin-up artist. :)

Actually, Snoops, I like the statue, too. :hi5: I just wish that SSC had taken more pics from different sides and angles.

:hi5:

I agree. I wish they had done this also...maybe we'll get a 360° during the PO.

And I love the fact that the EX print is drawn by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau. He's my fave pin-up artist. :)

I love Artgerm's pin-up work! :yess: :rock

I have no issue with the art itself of the artist, I just feel that this piece for the price could have been better suited with a swap out head, or arms and mic stand...something else besides another print.

I have no issue with the art itself of the artist, I just feel that this piece for the price could have been better suited with a swap out head, or arms and mic stand...something else besides another print.

That's cool...not everyone digs the art prints. I happen to collect art prints so this EX is right down my alley. :D

The price is higher than I expected, I was hoping it would be under $300, but not a complete surprise considering Sideshow's recent pricing of other statues.

From what I can see it looks like one of the glasses the Penguin has on the tray has a rock in it - remeber Eddie asking for "scotch on the rocks." Can't tell if it's ice or a rock. Would be funny if they did that.

totally agree, LOVE the statue, the ex will be, if I end up getting it, sitting in the box, these prints are usually way too small for my collection room, and I like real art compared to prints, now the original of this art and larger would be awesome!

So, as we feared, an Ex art print, o'well, at least we all get the penguin.
My biggest worry is still the 'join line' at the waist, as if it's a top and bottom half stuck together. It's there so much, that they even added it in the art print.
Here's hoping that it's another case of not being as bad in production and rather so-so pre-ordering photo's.
I think I'll still be ordering direct, not likely to be any cheaper locally, plus I get much easier replacement options, should anything go wrong.

I will not be getting the ex since it's a print. I already had this issue with Croft, and now with Jessica. Mic stand would have been way, way better. I'll just grab the regular and be done with it.

He took quite a bit of artistic license with the likeness, though. The print doesn't look as much like Kathleen Turner as Jessica Rabbit does.

He took quite a bit of artistic license with the likeness, though. The print doesn't look as much like Kathleen Turner as Jessica Rabbit does.

Maybe not but I still like it. I mean, an artist using artistic license? What is the world coming to? :lecture :lol

It was difficult to locate, but here are some different angles for you. Enjoy.:lol

My cell phone pics from Con.

Ever since the Disney license was announced, this has been my most anticipated figure. Wasn't sure it would happen, but it was worth the wait. The more I look at it, the more I love it, too.

0724011536.jpg

0724011605.jpg

0724011535a.jpg

0724011605b.jpg

0724011605a.jpg

0724011604.jpg

0724011604a.jpg

0724011605c.jpg

The exc and reg both come withthe penguin, which I believe is the reason for the higher cost, honestly should hvae just made the exc the penguin and the print, that way you can get the reg Jessica for cheaper. i wouldn't mind customizing one, for a decent price..here's hoping to high es!!

:lolI must have not been paying attention. forget my ignance totally deleting that rubbish:lol

The exc and reg both come withthe penguin, which I believe is the reason for the higher cost, honestly should hvae just made the exc the penguin and the print, that way you can get the reg Jessica for cheaper. i wouldn't mind customizing one, for a decent price..here's hoping to high es!!

Back