Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff, Jerry. Any word on if you'll be doing Boba anytime soon? I'm waiting for the "perfect" one and I think the style of these last few ones would be perfect with The Slave 1 underneath him.

ROTJ colors, of course:D

The chances are good that you will see a Boba piece up the road. The piece I am referring to is the "White Fett" with his crash-landed Slave 1 in the scene.............. I can't say when exactly, but I have reason to believe it is on it's way.

JV

Here is an image of the piece I am talking about; it is a part of the latest Galaxy set from Topps:

WhiteFettToppsG7.jpg

Enjoy!

JV

i would love to see the Topps Padme or Darth Vader cards made into Giclee or Canvas...well,any of that art is awesome and needs to be made bigger!!!
looking forward to getting my first JV art soon...

Good call! I would love to see the Topps Padme and Vader in a larger size. It would be a instant purchase!

This was an idea i came up with with the Topps AD, where we thought it would be fun to show Fett in his White armour for his mission in snowy conditions to help disguise his presence from enemies. Perhaps he has landed on Hoth, or a planet in the Hoth system.

JV

it is interesting how you used the pre-pro or whatever the version was called when he had jaig eyes and no dent.

I actually look at it as a completely different set of Mando armour, with it's own set of dents and scratches. This armour set being white is especially for missions in snowy conditions; my little EU idea

JV

I like it and will try my best to hold off until you decide to do a ROTJ Boba. I've waited this long for one...what's some more time:lol

No problem.
My C6 Celebration piece is a ROTJ theme and does feature the ROTJ Boba in the layout, but other than that, it may be quite a while til another Boba finds itself on my easle : )

JV

No problem.
My C6 Celebration piece is a ROTJ theme and does feature the ROTJ Boba in the layout, but other than that, it may be quite a while til another Boba finds itself on my easle : )

JV

I'm assuming it's a companion piece to the CIII ANH and CV ESB pieces?

That Boba is awesome, as is all of your stuff of course. I'd love to see a Palpatine piece from you some day.

Sweet, do you know when artists get to start showing those?

Yes???cause this will be all sorts of AWESOME!!!
Will it have Jabba on it?
How about Luke/Leia swinging from the sail barge?

hahaah sorry,i couldnt help it.Cant wait to see pics of this CVI print.

It's been a longtime, but I have some new Star Wars Fine Art pieces available in my new store. I plan to bring these limited pieces to SDCC as well! Check out the new items here :

https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/

JV

I really want that Princess Leia "Tears for Alderaan" & Han Solo "Smuggler's Hideaway"...both are beautiful pieces! :rock :rock

...but I'm poor. :monkey2

*Goes to start saving pennies*

Back