Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gang.
So sorry for being absent!
A lot of twists and turns have been keeping me from my normal M.O. There is a ray of hope though........... we have a Christmas sale going on through Dec. 15 with savings of 20% off ALL items in the store! That includes Original art!! This sale is going on strictly in my online store at:
https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/
the Coupon code is: VSXMAS-20
I cannot guarantee that any items purchased on Dec. 15 will arrive on time for Christmas, depending on your location, but we will work hard to make it happen : ) Thanks guys.

Sale_zpsr137t3ag.jpg

JV

One last detail for International and domestic customers:
If you spend $250 USD (INT) or $150 USD (Dom) or more you get free shipping. The coupon code will not affect your minimum amount, so you will not get "Punished" for using the code then miss out on the Free Shipping!

JV

Last edited:
Thanks Jerry! I used the code to get this beautiful BB-8 print which I've been wanting for a long time. :)

Sunset%20Vigil%20Paper%20Giclee.jpg

I love that pose too!

Bought a BB-8 toy last Christmas (the one from Disney which looks great!) and took a few pics with it in that 'peaking' type pose. One peaking from behind a poinsettia and another from behind the Christmas tree.

Thanks guys! Yes, BB-8 was a fun one, and I am happy to pass along some savings to help you get yours : )
As for R1, yep, I plan to do some R1 stuff, hopefully soon!

JV

OK, so the sale I had going has been very positive, so we are extending this sale through Jan.1 to kick off the New Year. The coupon code is the same, including 20% discounts on all items, including Originals!

holiday%20sale%20SML_zpsdlyqlre1.jpg

JV

Wow that makes it better because I think I can actually pick up a print now. Thanks for the extension!

I sure have.
Amazing, to put it simply. As for R1, there are many ideas, just need to square away the time ;)

JV

Well, I have never left "Star Wars land" yet, as for art projects : )
A specific ANH is always a welcome idea, but had to prioritize my time, so I don't have the art you're looking for, so to speak.
I will have a ANH timeline piece up hopefully soon. Just got approvals on that idea, so for sure by Cel Orlando 2017.

JV

Hey Star Wars Fans!!
The well-known Darth Vader artwork titled, "The Fallen", was available in Canvas,Paper Giclee and finally lithograph, and all three versions are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT over at Acme Archives!

The%20Fallen%20Lithograph_zpsi8td4ugy.jpg

Fear not, I have roughly 25 copies of these lithographs in my store, but they are going fast.
These last-remaining lithographs will never surface again. They come signed and numbered with COA.
Go get 'em here:

https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/Darth-Vader-The-Fallen-Lithograph-Edition-Art-Print-Fallen.htm

JV

BTW, as soon as allowed, a new SW piece may be teased here before SWCO

Hey Star Wars Fans!!
The well-known Darth Vader artwork titled, "The Fallen", was available in Canvas,Paper Giclee and finally lithograph, and all three versions are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT over at Acme Archives!

Sold! Just placed my order. I absolutely love your Star Wars works, Jerry. This is my 4th piece of yours in my collection, with many to come, I hope! :)

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Back