Jeepers Creepers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got through watching them both and they are quite good movies, what i wanna know is what exactly is that thing that kills people and wheres it from?

Who knows? In the first movie he was running around at speed, in the next he has huge wings and flies. A mystery creature, leaving it open to further exploitation. Cool I reckon, but I have heard many people criticise the films. If you can, pick up the Majestic 1/6th figure. It's cool. Comes with severed head and bloodied axe.

I loved it man, i was speaking to one of my mates and he reckons the thing is from outter space. He needed to take peoples body parts for his own survival hey

i am also a fan of the movies and i read in fangoria a while ago that there is supposed to be another eventually, but it seems like it wont happen now.

I'm not really into scary films but I watched this as my friend recommended it and I thought it was great. Like the majority of films though the first was definately better than the second.

The beastie thing flew in the first one too, right at the end when he flies off with the brother.
He ate the body parts that he 'liked' plus when he needed something. Thats why he took the brother, he liked his eyes.

'Every 23 years for 23 days it gets to eat'
'eat what?'
'US!'........he he he.

Awesome :D
x

Was it really? That is creepy.:confused:

Yep, Victor Salva was tried and convicted. That's why in 1995, Powder wasn't a bigger hit than it was supposed to be. The company didn't want to make a big deal about it because then the public would hear about the director.

Yep, Victor Salva was tried and convicted. That's why in 1995, Powder wasn't a bigger hit than it was supposed to be. The company didn't want to make a big deal about it because then the public would hear about the director.

Wow, I didn't know that. I love Powder too, one of my all time favourite films, but then I like R Kelly's music and he's in a similar position so I guess I just have strange taste :dunno
:cool:
x

I like the Jeepers Creepers movies...although it is kinda creepy to know that he is a podophile, and JC 2 has a ton of shots with shirtless teenagers, even peeing right next to one another. Let's also not forget that one of the greatest movies ever made - Chinatown - was directed by Roman Polanski, who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13 year old...

From Michael Crawford's review.

review_jeepers_6.jpg

I never saw the second movie but I really liked the first one....took a lot of crap for that one, because apparently my friends are too cool for such a movie...but whatever. I thought it was well done and super creepy.....just my cup of tea when I'm looking for a good horror flick.

I never saw the second movie but I really liked the first one....took a lot of crap for that one, because apparently my friends are too cool for such a movie...but whatever. I thought it was well done and super creepy.....just my cup of tea when I'm looking for a good horror flick.

Don't ever defend yourself. Not your fault you're too cool for school. hehe

Jeepers Creepers is one of the best horror movies that has come along in a long time. The first one was amazing and definitely scary and creepy. The first 30-40 minutes of the movie was done up like an original 70's horror flick... and gave an eery, all hairs standing on the back feeling.

I would agree with the demon theory. The first was definitely better than the second.
I hope if they make another it will be a continuation of the first and they forget about the second one.

This is one of those movies that gives you all the reasons why you should mind your own business when you see strange things happening on lonely country roads.

1. You don't turn around and see what the creepy guy is dumping down a drain. (Jeepers Creepers)
2. Don't take any shortcuts in the back woods (Wrong Turn)
3. Don't pick up hitch hikers (The Hitcher)
4. Don't mess with big rig truckers (Joy Ride)
5. Don't take directions from anyone with bad teeth (Hills have eyes)
6. If the hotel/motel doesn't accept credit or AAA LEAVE!!! Immediately. (Vacancy)

There are many more rules to stay alive by. Please feel free to add on.

Back