Jedi Luke resculpt finished. Interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's DONE. Except for the front hair which needs to be smoothened a bit more.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

I am REALLY happy with the result, it's been a 2 year process.

2czbvpz.jpg

20iat6t.jpg

24vntba.jpg

FYI. It's still probably slightly oversized, but not much. It's more an optical illusion because he has so much hair. :lol

The face itself should be in more scale. Will post comparison pics with other sculpts asap. Keep in mind Mark Hamill has a big head. :lol

Looks very nice!
I would've closed the mouth as well, but this is quite an improvement as it is.
Might be interested, look forward to more pics and info.

Looks very nice!
I would've closed the mouth as well, but this is quite an improvement as it is.
Might be interested, look forward to more pics and info.

Was considering it. However, I ended up liking the open mouth so much, it really NAILS him as a character. It's why the HT figure with the closed mouth looks slightly off. And the BD head doesn't.

Mark Hamill/Luke Skywalker had a slightly open mouth 90% of the time.

2d8jj8o.jpg

xn9q1k.jpg

346uw61.jpg

His hair makes him seem oversized still. However, if you look carefully to both his face and Joker, they're pretty much the same size. Not to mention that when I cast this, it will shrink about 5/10 %.

Hope you enjoy!

:lol No, I meant the original SS Jedi Luke head, just to see how much smaller it is. :D

It's REALLY hard to tell, because the cast has a longer neck, and bigger hair. :lol

So the face is smaller, about 10%. But he still appears the same size because of his new more accurate haircut. :gah:

Anyway my camera is out of battery, this is the only pic I have of him with the original, will try to get a front pic tomorrow for a better comparison. :)

Any updates on this buddy? Wanted to see it painted and on a body.

Back