Will the failure of the Last Jedi affect the value of OT collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course the value of OT collectibles will take a hit. Star Wars has become a joke. ITs ruined, its mystic is gone. It has become garbage.

Agreed bud! Let me rephrase that for Aussietroll, I agree with star wars becoming a joke not the statues.

Just sounds like your dislike is personal. Just like most opinions. I am in my 40’s, grew up on the OT, saw them all in the theatres. Prequels are hot garbage to me. Luke Skywalker is my all time favorite character. I have adored all the Disney SW. TLJ was a breath of fresh air to the saga. It was unexpected for sure but I loved it. I am on the the side of not understanding why people didn’t like TLJ, it’s like talking to people who saw 2 different movies.

That is the new generation of movie goers like, comic movies hero villain and boring ass star wars movies, it is what it is though! Pple would rather have a horrible story to better acting. To me that is just crazy. Plus the Disney movies aren't the best acting as well, with horrible story lines and bad plots. But again it is what it is. It will always be divided no matter what. Then to put comedy in theses Disney movies is just atrocious. Doesn't even flow at all. I gave up on star wars and I grew up in the 70's. Something I thought I would never say. Ill stick with the older movies even the prequels than disney. So, the division continues! I hated disney star wars so much I had statues with TFA and got rid of all of them!

Just sounds like your dislike is personal. Just like most opinions. I am in my 40’s, grew up on the OT, saw them all in the theatres. Prequels are hot garbage to me. Luke Skywalker is my all time favorite character. I have adored all the Disney SW. TLJ was a breath of fresh air to the saga. It was unexpected for sure but I loved it. I am on the the side of not understanding why people didn’t like TLJ, it’s like talking to people who saw 2 different movies.

This is my take on TLJ as well :duff
was starting to think I was alone in this :lol

Other than the couple of issues I had with TLJ I also enjoyed the movie. But honestly because of the hate it was getting when it came out at theatres I only watched it after it came out on home media. After which I found that I enjoyed it more or less. Maybe my expectations were lowered a bit much, but still :dunno

It's almost become a sin to admit liking the new Star Wars films. Almost akin to that other situation going on in various countries political environment.

So you agree that OT collectibles will dip in value, but you gloat about purchasing a 2nd IS Vader because it will increase in value. That doesn't make you sound very smart, dawg.

Guess you need to be banned again? Trolling on various threads, and even trying to hack into my SSF account wasn't enough. I'm sure Darklord Dave will be thrilled to know you are back...

Guess you need to be banned again? Trolling on various threads, and even trying to hack into my SSF account wasn't enough. I'm sure Darklord Dave will be thrilled to know you are back...

You love to accuse other people of trolling don't you? Time to look in the mirror, bud.

You love to accuse other people of trolling don't you? Time to look in the mirror, bud.

This photo below proves what I'm saying more than a thousand words. I received an automatic PM from SSF saying someone tried to login into my account:

"Dear jkno,
Someone has tried to log into your account on Sideshow Freaks with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 45.248.79.254
All the best,
Sideshow Freaks
"

Here is also a screenshot of the automatic message I received from SSF boards:

failed-login-_SSF.jpg

Use this IP locator site and find out your IP address location: https://www.iplocation.net/. Darklord Dave, the owner of this forum, confirmed it is your own IP address. Otherwise I wouldn't have known your IP address since I'm not a mod here.

ip-locator.jpg

I'm sure Dave will delete these posts, but till then people should know what is going on. And yes, your old(er) account was banned.

aussiebot-banned-troll.jpg

One more thing: you tried once again to login into my account about an hour ago with a different IP address. I can show you that message as well, I can also print screen it, the same way I sent to Darth Snoopy and DarklordDave by PM the first one.

Enjoy your few remaining hours on this board. :wave

That is the new generation of movie goers like, comic movies hero villain and boring ass star wars movies, it is what it is though! Pple would rather have a horrible story to better acting. To me that is just crazy. Plus the Disney movies aren't the best acting as well, with horrible story lines and bad plots. But again it is what it is. It will always be divided no matter what. Then to put comedy in theses Disney movies is just atrocious. Doesn't even flow at all. I gave up on star wars and I grew up in the 70's. Something I thought I would never say. Ill stick with the older movies even the prequels than disney. So, the division continues! I hated disney star wars so much I had statues with TFA and got rid of all of them!

So the comedy in PT is acceptable?
PooDoo....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So you agree that OT collectibles will dip in value, but you gloat about purchasing a 2nd IS Vader because it will increase in value. That doesn't make you sound very smart, dawg.

I agreed about the movies smart ass! If you go back and read what I wrote it was about the movies. God your like an std that just doesn't go away. Dude stop coming here to be a disease! jkno is right you follow pple around and troll the IS Vader forum comments, now you found here. You brought up the IS Vader again wtf is wrong with you dude. You not right in the head or what? In that case get some help. **** as a social worker you need references let me know.

Bud, I told many pple why I hated it. I don't just hate that movie I don't like any of the Disney movies their is no magic no fun, boring af. I just can't do it. I tried with all three TFA I really disliked because you go from an action packed movie as Rots to a boring story of Tfa. I actually like Tlj better than Tfa. I didn't like RO it was also boring. But the Vader scene was phenomenal. So I felt like Tlj will get better but i was wrong. Anyways, it isn't personal I just am bitter because I didn't think star wars would turn into a snooze fest. That's all. But I will always love 1-6 even though Phantom and clone wars had issues. Both had a great saber battles and gave us Darth Maul one of my all time favorite sith along with Dooku. But they weren't the best as far as story telling, but George told us what to expect and gave us fans that, so Idk why pple hate on them. However Rots I loved. He made it dark angry with the best saber battles out of any star wars. It has some flaws but it was amazing in darkness and hate. Also new hope I loved and ESB. Rotj was okay I still liked it. But just because I go and tell pple why I disliked it doesn't mean it is personal. I grew up with star wars I will always have love for it. Anyways, I just don't do boring movies with bad plots and unforgettable characters. That make no sense, one is powerful with out training. The other has training and is a *****! What else is their to say.

So the fans that like the Disney and hate on the prequels I don't get because George is the creator told the story he did what he wanted and it is his stories, now most pple wish he was back including myself. I wish he never sold it. If disney made a great story with great battles and saber battles I wouldn't complain one bit. But they made two movies in a trilogy that made no sense and character development is extinct in these movies. Whatever, it is what it is. But to make an assumption on me that it is personal is dumb because I own so much star wars stuff it isn't funny. From Iron studios to old side show. We all have the right now to like a movie. I for you to make that assumption with out knowing me is just far fetched we all have opinions, I listen to pple who love Disney and we have discussions. But as long as it doesn't get personal it's cool.

The PT failure didn’t affect OT collectable so neither will ST....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

^
PT is not a failure, thanks Hot Toys for deliver wonderful PT figures with amazing scuplts up to this moment. Anakin/Sith Ani sells very wel...wait until next ROTS Obiwan huehue.

..but ST is indeed a ** * failure, look at those TFA jokes still rotting in retailers lol for nearly 3 years haha...and soon TLJ abomination will suffer the same fate.

Facts dont care about your feelings "ST lover"

Dude you missed the point of what I was saying completely. I simply stated a fact. You “personally” don’t like Disney SW. It’s your personal opinion. Just like in my personal opinion, I have enjoyed them very much. No one is right over the other, there is no objective fact here. It’s all about personal taste bro, reread what I wrote.. All opinions are personal. I was also pointing out the difference between two people like us who are the same age about and see the same thing totally different. Like politics one side always feels right and has a hard time understanding how the other side can also feel so strongly that they are right.

Bud, I told many pple why I hated it. I don't just hate that movie I don't like any of the Disney movies their is no magic no fun, boring af. I just can't do it. I tried with all three TFA I really disliked because you go from an action packed movie as Rots to a boring story of Tfa. I actually like Tlj better than Tfa. I didn't like RO it was also boring. But the Vader scene was phenomenal. So I felt like Tlj will get better but i was wrong. Anyways, it isn't personal I just am bitter because I didn't think star wars would turn into a snooze fest. That's all. But I will always love 1-6 even though Phantom and clone wars had issues. Both had a great saber battles and gave us Darth Maul one of my all time favorite sith along with Dooku. But they weren't the best as far as story telling, but George told us what to expect and gave us fans that, so Idk why pple hate on them. However Rots I loved. He made it dark angry with the best saber battles out of any star wars. It has some flaws but it was amazing in darkness and hate. Also new hope I loved and ESB. Rotj was okay I still liked it. But just because I go and tell pple why I disliked it doesn't mean it is personal. I grew up with star wars I will always have love for it. Anyways, I just don't do boring movies with bad plots and unforgettable characters. That make no sense, one is powerful with out training. The other has training and is a *****! What else is their to say.

So the fans that like the Disney and hate on the prequels I don't get because George is the creator told the story he did what he wanted and it is his stories, now most pple wish he was back including myself. I wish he never sold it. If disney made a great story with great battles and saber battles I wouldn't complain one bit. But they made two movies in a trilogy that made no sense and character development is extinct in these movies. Whatever, it is what it is. But to make an assumption on me that it is personal is dumb because I own so much star wars stuff it isn't funny. From Iron studios to old side show. We all have the right now to like a movie. I for you to make that assumption with out knowing me is just far fetched we all have opinions, I listen to pple who love Disney and we have discussions. But as long as it doesn't get personal it's cool.

^
PT is not a failure, thanks Hot Toys for deliver wonderful PT figures with amazing scuplts up to this moment. Anakin/Sith Ani sells very wel...wait until next ROTS Obiwan huehue.

..but ST is indeed a ** * failure, look at those TFA jokes still rotting in retailers lol for nearly 3 years haha...and soon TLJ abomination will suffer the same fate.

Facts dont care about your feelings "ST lover"

I don't collect Hot Toys Star Wars pieces, but isn't most of the glut of unsold stock, variations on the stormtrooper? I thought most of the others weren't doing nearly as bad?

Dude you missed the point of what I was saying completely. I simply stated a fact. You “personally” don’t like Disney SW. It’s your personal opinion. Just like in my personal opinion, I have enjoyed them very much. No one is right over the other, there is no objective fact here. It’s all about personal taste bro, reread what I wrote.. All opinions are personal. I was also pointing out the difference between two people like us who are the same age about and see the same thing totally different. Like politics one side always feels right and has a hard time understanding how the other side can also feel so strongly that they are right.

Its all good man, I just had a long day at work, my brain is fried with patient charts and doctors and nurses. Social work is a ****** sometimes! Had someone talk down at me today and that never goes well. Anyways, no worries I understand what your saying man.

I agreed about the movies smart ass! If you go back and read what I wrote it was about the movies. God your like an std that just doesn't go away. Dude stop coming here to be a disease! jkno is right you follow pple around and troll the IS Vader forum comments, now you found here. You brought up the IS Vader again wtf is wrong with you dude. You not right in the head or what? In that case get some help. **** as a social worker you need references let me know.

You're a social worker? Well at least you don't have far to go when you need assistance. Seriously you seem so wound up - almost like you're ready to go postal. But thank you for the STD comment - I am nothing if not persistent :wink1:

I actually do agree with you regarding TLJ& TFA. They were not good movies. Not sure whether they will affect price of collectibles or not but I think they will have a negative effect on Star Wars overall.

Anything outside of the OT just diminishes the entire collecting fun for me, but I won’t affect my love for Star Wars. I liked RO a lot and I enjoyed Solo. I thought TLj was garbage for the most part and I was hopeful for TFA, but ultimately let down. These are my opinions and they don’t mean squat. Enjoy what you like and have fun.

Back