Jean Grey/Phoenix CQ's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow just posted a sneak peek production video of the Christopher Reeve Superman PF. The beginning of the video has a shot of a Jean Grey statue (PF? or comiquette?). Will we finally see Jean up for pre-order in 2014?

Is that a Cable figure behind her? Looks like an "X" on the base.

The Jean sketch has been in the Production videos for over a year. Back in 2012 these were posted, stills from the last version of the videos...peep Hellfire Club White Queen PF next to Jean in the right corner:

Sinttulo.jpg

Just a sketch for now, but FINALLY, she is coming :clap

Jean's a double edge sword for me. Her Phoenix/Dark Phoenix costume is the hottest thing known to man. Everything else is just kinda "meh," especially her Lee/Portacio design =/

Here are my best attempts at isolating the image from the video:

jean1.jpg
jean2.jpg

Also SS has since released the painted artwork:

It very well may be Cable under the words PEEK but I think that's Gypsy Danger from Pacific Rim...as for Cable, check the 2013 SS Calendar...look between the Alien and Gammorean Guard on the left...X on belt, rubble says "Xavier"...my guess is this will be our Cable PF:

287n9fn.jpg

I really like her Phoenix costume, but I'm highly doubting they would go so far as to make that the exclusive. I might just wait and see if they do the Phoenix one down the road. I wouldn't be surprised if they even reused the sculpt knowing Sideshow...

That Jean Grey sketch/outline in the video has been there in like almost every single one of those videos going back all year. Nothing new at all

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back