Jean Grey/Phoenix CQ's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Super Freak
Reaction score
I apoligize if there is another thread on this, I have been searching the forum all day. I remember reading there is possibly a Phoenix CQ and a Jean Grey PF in the works. Anyone have any information regarding either? I am most likely going to sell off my Bowen Jean/Phoenix if this is the case. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

There is Jim Lee PF coming, it just didn't make it to SDCC this year

NICE! I have heard rumors of both along with the leaked Sideshow Statues up and coming thread. Its going to be an expensive year for me

Yuppers and its going to based on Fabian “Monk” Schlaga's work but I wish they'd give us some prototype pics or something. It's been so long.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/01/07/inside-the-art-of-jean-grey/

JeanGreyFINALART.jpg

@Phantomlim83 - yeah i believe so hopefully we'll get something soon
@dms54nyc - It happens man, SS gives us a sneak or two then keeps us dry for like 8months to a year. Not the collectors fault for wanting it and maybe asking others for new info, if there is any.

my apologies...listen up SS, a new soup is in town.

And that Jean Grey better be a PF or me no buy! Noe buy!! Long live comiquette! :google

Sideshow just posted a sneak peek production video of the Christopher Reeve Superman PF. The beginning of the video has a shot of a Jean Grey statue (PF? or comiquette?). Will we finally see Jean up for pre-order in 2014?

Is that a Cable figure behind her? Looks like an "X" on the base.

Sideshow just posted a sneak peek production video of the Christopher Reeve Superman PF. The beginning of the video has a shot of a Jean Grey statue (PF? or comiquette?). Will we finally see Jean up for pre-order in 2014?

Is that a Cable figure behind her? Looks like an "X" on the base.

if you're referring to the blurr between the "Peek" and Doom on the right, then its the Hellboy PF. I can see his tail too and the base looks the same too. The X is a nun holding a cross.

I think this is one of the few pieces that was also in the 2013 calendar that hasn't had a reveal yet, right? Plus we got a look at the artwork months ago so maybe we'll see Jean before the new year or in January?

Back