JC's Best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters
Terminator 2 for me, just barely edging out Aliens; both films which had a compelling message (with great effects and action sequences) that wasn't quite so overt as Avatar. I think the SFX of T2 still hold up for the most part to this day, which is rare; the only other film that can be said of is Jurassic Park (RIP Stan).

This thread/poll won't be accurate/fair for another 10-15 years. At which point everyone that is going to see Avatar will have, and it will be long enough ago that people can make an accurate assesment.

Terminator 2 for me, just barely edging out Aliens; both films which had a compelling message (with great effects and action sequences) that wasn't quite so overt as Avatar. I think the SFX of T2 still hold up for the most part to this day, which is rare; the only other film that can be said of is Jurassic Park (RIP Stan).
They do hold up, but to be honest, I watched T2 on Blu the other day and thought they looked kinda bad. NOT because the effects are bad (they were a revolution in SFX at the time), it's just that High Definition tends to make things like that stand out.

I don't know...

I have to say:

Terminator
Aliens
Avatat

I just think what he did with Terminator was beyond anything... story wise as much as tech. You see the story is what brought so much to it.

With Avatar, i think it's amazing technically... The story is familiar.

As for Aliens... I think he was able to bring us to a new level of Sci-Fi horror that Alien opened the door for.

:monkey3

Back