Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

:lol

Yeah I noticed :lol

You'll have to keep that bugger sealed behind something!

:exactly:

batman-begins-batman_0012.jpg

No chance this figure can pull this pose off, well mine can't that's for sure :lol

I've not tried posing mine much. Once I get the cape and it's in a pose I like it will stay like that for a good while till I get bored of it. Which isn't likely. It can be annoying when the suit limits posing options!

THere would be times where I would love to have him posed crouching on a gargoyle or something like that since he crouched a lot in the film. But I wouldn't dare incase it stretches or damages the suit in the long term :lol :(

I've not tried posing mine much. Once I get the cape and it's in a pose I like it will stay like that for a good while till I get bored of it. Which isn't likely. It can be annoying when the suit limits posing options!

THere would be times where I would love to have him posed crouching on a gargoyle or something like that since he crouched a lot in the film. But I wouldn't dare incase it stretches or damages the suit in the long term :lol :(

:lol

Like i said the other day, it's alright saying i like to pose my figures but that's not a lot of good when the buggers can't be posed because of the rubber. :gah: :D

Congrats on another great addition! :rock :rock :rock
That headsculpt is insane! Definitely one of HT best!

Cool snaps again mate. I feel it is better to display it without the cape. Even I have done the same with it.

Yeah the cape you get from HT is rubbish isn't it? mine will stay this way until my custom cape gets here. :yess:

Added these to the collection yesterday

CapIM0051.jpg

Proper pictures later.

:clap :clap :clap

So how do you like them Jay??

I really like them, Cap is an amazing figure even if the shield was a bastard to put on :lol

I'm in love with the Secret Project! Love the colour on it and a great addition to my IM collection. :yess:

That secret project looks so awesome, and cap does as well ive held off from hot toys so far....... but man those are sweet.

That secret project looks so awesome, and cap does as well ive held off from hot toys so far....... but man those are sweet.

Yeah i mostly collect statues but i'm out of room for the bigger stuff, so i've started getting some 1/6. :D

Have there been enough HT MMS releases to cover your statue count? :D

:lol :goodpost:

I was just telling Chaser that i display them in Detolfs and they look amazing in those away from the statues. :rock

Back