Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

I haven't done it in a while but the outdoors does your photos justice.

Good stuff fella...:)

Thanks! I don't have lights etc and the lighting in my house sucks! I like taking pictures outside because they come out really nice. Thanks again Iron. :)

Great collection and photos, jay. :clap If you and averone joined forces the rest of us should probably just pack up and get out. :lol

Seriously, though, excellent shelves you've got there. Always good to see a fellow Brit's collection. :)

Great collection and photos, jay. :clap If you and averone joined forces the rest of us should probably just pack up and get out. :lol

Seriously, though, excellent shelves you've got there. Always good to see a fellow Brit's collection. :)

We are doomed .... Doomed!!!!

Thanks! I don't have lights etc and the lighting in my house sucks! I like taking pictures outside because they come out really nice. Thanks again Iron. :)

Brother u dare doing something I do not... Moving a statue means breaking it ...

6129712477_f24c2da889_b.jpg

Another HT joins the collection! will sort more pictures when i have the time.

What your waiting for a 1:4 Quinn?

I have got one from DCD ... I think Harley looks really cute ... but after I have purchased the statue ... I couldnt help but to conclude ... SSC is way better than DCD .... (Well maybe the sampling size is way too small ... but this is how I feel) I am not saying the statue looks bad ... it looks good ... but when you look at the detail ... SSC has been doing way better than DCD ...

Back