Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

Great score! :rock :rock You're really spoiling yourself this christmas ain't ya.

I'm debating getting the CM or SS 1:2.
1:2 is bigger but CM has a better pose. Cannot make up my mind.

Great score! :rock :rock You're really spoiling yourself this christmas ain't ya.

I'm debating getting the CM or SS 1:2.
1:2 is bigger but CM has a better pose. Cannot make up my mind.

Do you mean the cm predator? i'm not a pred fan so would never pick that over this but whichever you pick i'm sure you'll love it so go treat yourself man. :rock

:lectureThere's a reason why this man is called the "Chosen One."

Just went through this thread. Beautiful pieces there man. Got some real steals there with the cabinets and Bad Ass Mother F'n King Kong.:cool:

Love that Terminator. Didn't realize the detailing on that beast. Also, you can never go wrong with the Doom PF. The real question is did you get the "Pimp Cup?"

*I need Kong*:drool

Do you mean the cm predator? i'm not a pred fan so would never pick that over this but whichever you pick i'm sure you'll love it so go treat yourself man. :rock

No, CM T-800 Endoskeleton.

:horror Just don't..............just don't talk to me! It's like a dagger through my heart! :monkey2

:lol

I like the films man just wouldn't buy a pred i knew i should have typed that before turning the pc off. :lol

awesome pickup man. :rock
Cheers Mate :)

:lectureThere's a reason why this man is called the "Chosen One."

Just went through this thread. Beautiful pieces there man. Got some real steals there with the cabinets and Bad Ass Mother F'n King Kong.:cool:

Love that Terminator. Didn't realize the detailing on that beast. Also, you can never go wrong with the Doom PF. The real question is did you get the "Pimp Cup?"
*I need Kong*:drool
Thanks a lot Six i didn't get the cup i came to the show way too late on Doom so just got the reg maybe in the future i can trade up but no rush it's still awesome without the cup.

As for you wanting Kong go on he's yours! :lol

No, CM T-800 Endoskeleton.
Ah right didn't know about that one will go have a look.

You rock jay... congrats to that great piece

Cheers buddy :rock

Blade VS Dracula Dio

newpics009.jpg

newpics008.jpg

newpics010.jpg

newpics014.jpg

newpics015.jpg

This is now my favorite dio my pictures suck and don't do this awesome piece justice at all, it's amazing in person! :rock :rock

This is now my favorite dio my pictures suck and don't do this awesome piece justice at all, it's amazing in person! :rock :rock

That is an awesome dio, Jay!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

It looks fantastic, very dynamical!!! And the lightfeature looks great!!!

Congrats buddy!!!!

That is an awesome dio, Jay!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

It looks fantastic, very dynamical!!! And the lightfeature looks great!!!

Congrats buddy!!!!

Congrats on your Dio Jay, Great Score on Blade vs Dracula

nice acquisition ;)

:horror

Awesomeness right there! That glowing dude looks sick! :rock

Congrats mate!

Cheers guys and yeah the glowing dudes do indeed look sick! :rock :D

Back